Doctor Themed Name Ideas (1 Viewer)

Little update: After talking with Timinator a bit I adjusted some of the font sizes and centering to make readability better. Definitely going to go with the different inlays for each denomination. I've been polling my poker players and social media and so far "The White Coat Club" is the winner. While there are a million different inside jokes and medical puns I could use on these I do like the idea of having a generalized theme understandable by more people.
Doctor Mockup Final.png

Some Other title's, but I like the one you have chosen so far. May I suggest moving the stethoscope (being familiar) to the $1 or $5 denom and a less common logo to the .05cent chip unless you play a lot of 5 cent poker. Perhaps the scalpel for the $25 and the while lab coat itself for a $100. A script pad or medicine bottle etc... for by the extra clip art image....or other

Malpractice Chips.....

The GP.....

Refer This....

Poker Rx

Last edited:
FYI every time I see the $1’s I have to ask what to RCA cables have to do with medicine? Maybe just one bigger syringe with more detail.

Edit: I’m looking on my phone so maybe the inlay will show more detail.

FYI every time I see the $1’s I have to ask what to RCA cables have to do with medicine? Maybe just one bigger syringe with more detail.

Hahah that never crossed my mind but I definitely want to be cognizant of what others think when they seem them.

Change it to a Speculum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom