Doctor Themed Name Ideas (1 Viewer)

djfayze

Flush
Reaction score
Hi friends! I’ve got a set of diamond/square solids that I’m hoping to mill and label in the not too distant future. Some of you know that I’m currently in medical school and, seeing as it’s a big part of my identity, I’d love to have a set designed around medicine. I’ve mocked up a label that I like but I’m struggling to come up with a name. Right now I’m using “The Waiting Room” as a placeholder but I’m not super crazy for the name. I know there is already a “Doctor’s Lounge” set so if I can come up with something unique I’d love that.

As far as the inlay you’re welcome to make suggestions (design, font, colors, etc) and share ideas but I’m hoping to keep it as a black background because I love the look of solid sets with them. If you’ve got ideas, fire away! I’ll make sure I send some swag to whoever comes up with the name I end up using :)

D6F732D9-0D3F-42C9-A33D-B81F7DF81E7D.jpeg

Coffen Dogger Cafe (CDC)
Enough Cash Unit (ECU)
Departure Lounge
Slashers Club
DOMA Hideaway
Slow Code Menagerie

You guys are all so creative. Keep em comin! If you have input or thoughts on the inlay itself I’m open to ideas.

Are you going for any specialty?

Some of the above suggestions are quite clever!

Scrubs Club/Card Room
Unfortunately that’s still up in the air. I start my clinical rotations in 2 weeks so hopefully I get a better idea this year!

You could use the snakes as a dollar sign with the wings and staff. Please do not make fun of me directly for my 'art'.

Attachments

• ChildDrawling.png
    ChildDrawling.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 75
Core Principles of the Hippocratic Oath.
Which means you can use some cool Greek imagery.

Do no harm, preservation of health and life, informed consent, service to a higher authority (God), and confidentiality.

Some things are timeless.

I would recommend waiting until you match into a residency and then design the inlay around your specialty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom