Do you like wanted ads and for sale ads together in the classifieds? (1 Viewer)

Do you like the classified listing to have both wanted and for sale ads?

• I like it the way it is

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I would prefer if they were separated

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

joker80

Flush
Reaction score
Recently auctions has been separated from the classifieds listing. I find that listing the wanted ads overwhelms the for sale ads in the classifieds. Would you prefer it was separated? @Tommy if this is not cool with you, just close the thread

90% of the time when I open a wanted ad, it’s after I searched for it so separating them wouldn’t really alter how I go about accessing them. It’s possible that most people don’t do this before they sell something though so having them in the classifieds where they’d be posting their for sale ad may increase the chance of successful wanted ads.

Last edited:
90% of the time when I open a wanted ad, it’s after I searched for it so separating them wouldn’t really alter how I go about accessing them. It’s possible that most people don’t do this before they sell something though so having them in the classifieds where they’d be posting their for sale ad maybe increase the chance of successful wanted ads.
Agreed. I think if wanted ads were off on their own, they’d get less exposure than they do now.

It takes about 4 seconds to do this. Go to the classifieds main page, then just click on either a blue "Wanted" or green "For Sale" banner, and it'll automatically sort them for you (same with the other categories).

Or use the filter up top (just realizing this myself now lol)

1624903920790.png

It takes about 4 seconds to do this. Go to the classifieds main page, then just click on either a blue "Wanted" or green "For Sale" banner, and it'll automatically sort them for you (same with the other categories).
^^ This ^^

A bigger issue is the never ending bumps of ads...should be a rule - three bumps maximum then close the ad.

Exception can be made if it's a bump and price drop. Then it's ok.

It's brutal in there, pages and pages of BUMP, BUMP, BUMP. Bugs me almost as much as when people type haha or go nuts with exclamation points...

BUMP, BUMP, haha, BUMP!!!, BUMP, BUMP, haha!!

JFC - where's that cloud to yell at...

I did not know you could filter to for sale only. That might make things easier!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom