Do Not Do Business with BBO (1 Viewer)

Are there details left out? If you haven't received the table yet and it broke in their warehouse, how is this your fault? You didn't receive the product you paid for so you are entitled to either a replacement or a refund. Why must you also return chairs and other stuff that are irrelevant to the issue of the broken table?

inscooter.gif

Are there details left out? If you haven't received the table yet and it broke in their warehouse, how is this your fault? You didn't receive the product you paid for so you are entitled to either a replacement or a refund. Why must you also return chairs and other stuff that are irrelevant to the issue of the broken table?
No details left out. I wouldn't need said chairs if I have no table to use them at. Also, no guarantee they go with whatever dining table my wife eventually winds up with, and don't need extra dining chairs for a folding table set up which I will probably have to go with now. I already have Gassers that would be swapped in for game nights

No details left out. I wouldn't need said chairs if I have no table to use them at. Also, no guarantee they go with whatever dining table my wife eventually winds up with, and don't need extra dining chairs for a folding table set up which I will probably have to go with now. I already have Gassers that would be swapped in for game nights
If you want to return the chairs and other BBO products in the same order I can understand the logic of a restocking fee. Still a bit scummy though.

What if you want a replacement table? Why do you need to pay an additional $1200 to get the exact same thing you already paid for? Again, it's their fault the table broke before you took delivery, so they should chalk it up as the cost of doing business.

If you want to return the chairs and other BBO products in the same order I can understand the logic of a restocking fee. Still a bit scummy though.

What if you want a replacement table? Why do you need to pay an additional $1200 to get the exact same thing you already paid for? Again, it's their fault the table broke before you took delivery, so they should chalk it up as the cost of doing business.
A hundred percent agree on point 2. That's my argument. Not returning bbo chairs though, only 'bought' the table from them so I'm stuck with unmatching furniture for the table that should have been delivered this week. Not blaming them for restocking fee on the chairs, just for putting me in that situation because they can't provide what was agreed upon.

Assuming we're not missing something (and it doesn't seem like we are), I can't understand why BBO wouldn't make this right with a replacement table, or at the very least a compromise discount since it was a clearance table.

Last edited:
Assuming we're not missing something (and it doesn't seem like we are), I can't understand why BBO wouldn't make this right with a replacement table, or at the very least a compromise discount since it was a clearance table.
Appreciate it. Seems as straight forward as it gets to me too which is why it's so disappointing. They said if I want a bigger discount to buy one on their Labor Day sale coming up :mad:
Also not a single missed call from an 800 or Vegas number yesterday as they claim in the email
Screenshot_20210826-070350_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20210826-070514_Phone.jpg

Sounds like they are lying to you. I had an interest in the same table and was told there was only one left, then told two days later that it had sold and the black could be had at the much higher price, the Cherry was discontinued because of slow sales. The old bait and switch.

Sounds like they are lying to you. I had an interest in the same table and was told there was only one left, then told two days later that it had sold and the black could be had at the much higher price, the Cherry was discontinued because of slow sales. The old bait and switch.
Haha sounds like the op should call their bluff and just ask for the damaged table to be shipped.

I'd be pissed if this happened to me. "No thanks BBO. Please just send me the table at the agreed upon price. Not my fault it got broken. And in fact, I want a discount since it's not getting delivered at the agreed upon time. Thanks."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom