Do 4 Color, Bridge Size, Regular Index, 2 Pip decks exist? So hard to find... (1 Viewer)

Adeon

Reaction score
I like 4-color decks.

I've got Copags, Brybelly, Desjgn, Faded Spade, and some bicycles that didn't get the color memo.

Desjgn is my favorite to handle by far, but I wish there was a regular index + bridge size version available. Whenever I find a regular index + bridge size deck, they've got those weird 4-pip designs.

Are there any others besides the ones I've listed here, that exist? Google has been failing me.

image0.jpg

I like 4-color decks.

I've got Copags, Brybelly, Desjgn, Faded Spade, and some bicycles that didn't get the color memo.

Desjgn is my favorite to handle by far, but I wish there was a regular index + bridge size version available. Whenever I find a regular index + bridge size deck, they've got those weird 4-pip designs.

Are there any others besides the ones I've listed here, that exist? Google has been failing me.

View attachment 677928
Been necromancing threads like these in search, lol. But what are those top 2 brands? They look like bridge sized and I would prefer 4-pip but they seem to be a needle in a haystack, yet you seemed to inducate those were the only ones you were finding? Where?! Lol. But just 4 color bridge beside Modiano would be excellent.

Last edited:
I like 4-color decks.

View attachment 677928

Which decks are which manufacture? Thanks !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom