Display Case for 60mm Buttons? (1 Viewer)

Chris Manzoni

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for a wood/glass display case that can hold 60 mm coins/ceramic dealer buttons? I got the hook up to great cases on Michael’s that handle the smaller dealer buttons, but can’t seem to find a case to handle the bigger discs.

@Pinball has made beautiful plexiglass separations for crates in which he stores his custom Matsui sets.

I took two of her photos, that I will remove if it wishes.

400AFC94-8FDE-4B8C-A459-8AEEC4E4841F.jpeg

4DF2A7D2-4398-4388-8698-973C44B1DCD2.jpeg

I’m interested in this as well. My DB collection is just beginning, and I only like the 60mm versions. DBs are too unique to not be displayed in a nice case.

Anyone have any recommendations for a wood/glass display case that can hold 60 mm coins/ceramic dealer buttons? I got the hook up to great cases on Michael’s that handle the smaller dealer buttons, but can’t seem to find a case to handle the bigger discs.
I couldn't find a proper case either. I have 4 of the same small cases from Michael's.

I recently made a large order for Air-tites and ordered about 20 extra little easels but I must admit, I've got overflow issues..

You can use easels to display buttons very nicely..
IMG_20191204_043036.jpg

Id say try JP Coins and Collectibles if you haven't already

Not sure of they stock these kinds of things.

I don't display my Dealer buttons on the wall. I have never officially counted, but probably have over 250+ buttons. I have no room in my mancave where I can display them so I store them in containers in card sleeves. All other rooms would be off limits to me. I know they do make chip display cases where you can adjust the shelves.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom