Discovery Cruise Lines Dealer Button! (1 Viewer)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I'm looking to gauge interest in a Discovery Cruise Lines Dealer Button. I know I've taken a request a while back for them but I'm damned if I can remember who it was... :rolleyes:

55F3050C-71B7-4331-B593-97DDD90F9937.jpeg

These will be made! I'm going to order minimum quantities of each with edge printing. I'm not sure how much interest there is as this set seems to be somewhat limited. I'll have 7 "extras" of each (assuming I just keep 3 of each). Post here if you are interested and I'll order accordingly. Or feel free to contact Gene with ABC - he should have the artwork now. It's my understanding that there are no minimums without the edge printing. And it's also my understanding that printing the edge without the rope is also an option (on button #2).

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if you want a Discovery Cruise button with edge printing - and don't need 10 buttons let me know and we'll work something out! But act fast, I'll be ordering at least 10 of each tomorrow (#2 with the rope).

DC _1 Proofa.jpg

DC _2 Proofa.jpg

I'm just going to order 15 of each, so I'll have a couple extras. The following members have buttons locked down. The buttons are $4.25 each, we can figure out re-shipping after the fact, but I can't imagine it will be much. Anyone else looking let me know right away and I'll add you to the list. As of right now there are 3 x #1 and 4 x #2 available.

Book1 (2).jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom