Disc Golf, anybody play? (3 Viewers)

And congrats @Meddler2 !! Good luck and make sure and post some pictures.

In February my wife and I went down to Vegas and Scottsdale and she played in the Vegas tourney and then the Memorial. I caddied for her so I got to play practice rounds as well. If you ever have a chance to somehow do a big pro tour tournament I say make sure and do it. It was such a cool experience warming up on the same baskets and the driving range as all the pros and playing the same courses.

Not to mention seeing that high of a level of disc golf in person, watching those dudes and women throw drives is mind blowing and watching a pro putt is also beyond comprehension.

Hell yeah! Beats the stock setup for sure. Bike stem, handlebar, universal shim and you'll be cruising!
If I only had spare bikes to plunder from..
16639948774517684957770461115130.jpg

I feel like im going to be a bag guy for life. Love my cart for golf, but I love a bag for disc golf.

For my birthday and then again for Christmas my wife got me a couple hundred bucks of gift certificates to Pound. I’ve finally settled on a custom bag and am going to put in the order this weekend. Insanely expensive bag but worrh it to me for a few reasons. I’m excited.

I feel like im going to be a bag guy for life. Love my cart for golf, but I love a bag for disc golf.

For my birthday and then again for Christmas my wife got me a couple hundred bucks of gift certificates to Pound. I’ve finally settled on a custom bag and am going to put in the order this weekend. Insanely expensive bag but worrh it to me for a few reasons. I’m excited.
You won't regret it! (Very happy Pound owner)

At first....just a place holder until I find my flat bar...but after taking 'er for a stroll, the road bike bars are very ergonomically comfortable both pushing and pulling.
I realize how stupid it looks...just need to add my saddle :)
IMG_20220924_012024717.jpg

Last edited:

Wow, those bags look great. Congrats.
A few years ago I won an Innova Superhero pack and it has been a very good pack....but might need to upgrade.
I use bag vs cart about 50/50. Of the two courses I play mostly, one is super flat and cart friendly and the other isn't whatsoever so a pack comes in very handy. I was playing with a group in a tournament at that particular course a couple weeks ago and one MA50 player was just about killing himself trying to lug his Zuca cart up and down very rocky/hilly fairways. He did not finish strong.
DSC_1042.jpg

Last edited:
Only time I'm using a bag is as my carry on to play while traveling. For a tall guy, the toll of carrying the bag, picking it up, sitting it down a hundred times a round was not for me.

Forgot I had purchased this Westside TO Orbit Queen back in June. Time for some field work.
Flight numbers are 14|5|-3|2

IMG_20220924_233533430.jpg

Their commercial is way more entertaining than the Rings of Power series

Speaking of cart handles, have you guys seen how high Ricky's handle is? If you've never notice check out any round he's playing. Ricky is a tall dude and his handle seems high for even him. Lol I swear it's taller than Emerson Keith, it has to be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom