Found Disappointment is setting in...HSI/HSC cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJFCPK18

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Was all excited to pull the trigger and put together my first cash set (mix if used HSI 1s and 5s, and HSC new 25s and 100s). However the HSI are sold out.

Anyone buy too many and looking to catch and release?

Ok pretty sure I can help. Some
Of this sold but most is here. Everything in the case is used and it’s two racks high. front right is also used. front left is new HSI. I’m still kinda confused on exactly what u want? Let’s make it happen
D23827A0-3D48-478E-879C-82DC54E85CC7.jpeg

Was all excited to pull the trigger and put together my first cash set (mix if used HSI 1s and 5s, and HSC new 25s and 100s). However the HSI are sold out.

Anyone buy too many and looking to catch and release?

So wait, you managed to miss out on 3 big sales and now disappointed these are sold out....
Good thing there are other members willing to help you out...but in the future get in on base level (aka TCR sales)

GLWS

First time jitters got the best of me. I will learn in the future.
All good, sh*t happens, there will be another sale or someone will be willing to part, if you like the chips and they are for sale, grab them ! I mean the wife doesn’t think twice about getting her LouBoutin’s and not consider that I think that Indian blue and blaze orange chips are hell of a lot better.

I’ll help u out and sell all mine at cost but I need to make sure its all spoken for first. Looks like all the new is taken and I have your 4 racks and another rack of 5 a guy wants. Can’t really deal with this today off to play all night but I’m sure this will all sell. Gimme a day to figure the totals and build a sales thread. Im just swamped today. Happy New Year.

If you guys can spare a rak of the used 5's it's what I need to complete my cash set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom