Disappointed again (1 Viewer)

ChipsGetMePumped

Two Pair
Reaction score
Welp, just got in my sample set of the bank set, and just as I hoped they wouldn't be, they are exactly the same trash as the magestics. Due to the blunting of the edges and poor quality, they do not shuffle worth a crud. Now I understand the importance of 90 degree edges and smooth finish! Ugh, ceramics here I come lol

Good thing you got samples then. I used to own a set of Royals and even though I really liked it, I decided it's wasn't a keeper set. Ceramics are nice, I really like the Brpropoker ones but do yourself a favour and get some clay samples as well if you haven't already. There's a good chance that's where you'll end up eventually anyway.

I love ceramics, but I like to reserve them for when I need gorgeous full face art on my chips. I never liked the way that the cheap China clays felt/shuffled ... Until I got my Royals. They shuffle like butter. Yes, they don't have sharp edges. But sharp edges are a luxury that quickly disappears as Paulson chips are used.

The best feeling/shuffling/sounding/looking chips are broken-in, leaded THC.

Welp, just got in my sample set of the bank set, and just as I hoped they wouldn't be, they are exactly the same trash as the magestics. Due to the blunting of the edges and poor quality, they do not shuffle worth a crud. Now I understand the importance of 90 degree edges and smooth finish! Ugh, ceramics here I come lol

There are sample sets of higher end chips available for free evaluation, just sign up in the thread near the top of the Poker Chip General section.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom