Dirty Martini or Bourbon Neat (2 Viewers)

Dirty Martini or Bourbon, Neat

• Total voters

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Today was a long grueling day. My feet and back are killing. I'm public safety for Michigan Medicine and we've all been pulled out of our cushy gigs to man check points. Were screening 100% of the people entering the medical facility.

So, Dirty Martini or Bourbon Neat.

Martini (still a rookie at making these)

Frozen glass in from the freezer
I cap full of Dry vermouth in the glass

2 shots of Tito's vodka, crushed black pepper, and 4 large ice cubes in a travel mug. Shake it up, strain it into the glass

add 4 green olives

Bourbon will be neat, and whatever I have on hand. Makers Mark, Wild Turkey 101, four roses, and something else, can't remember what it is.

You'll have anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of hours to vote.

Bill

Martinis are a little more "refreshing". Hence why I was leaning that way

91192471-CFB6-4B97-AF5E-87B063104F27.gif

(Or Scotch)

I do have a smidge of the Antique Wellers 107 left. It'll be awesome to drink, but sad to finish it off.
I've been saving an entire bottle of that.... Can't wait to crack it open.... But not yet....

With all due respect, there is only ever one correct answer to this question.

Technically, a dirty martini has olive juice added :wtf:

A capful of vermouth is closer to a classic martini, but the classic uses gin instead of vodka.

I voted both, but prefer the martini almost every time.

Technically, a dirty martini has olive juice added :wtf:

A capful of vermouth is closer to a classic martini, but the classic uses gin instead of vodka.

I voted both, but prefer the martini almost every time.

I do put a touch of olive juice in it. I forgot to add that. Probably a cap fulls worth.

Have one bourbon as an appetizer, have some wine with food (dinner), and then have three-smth bourbons as digestives.
A beautiful time, and a guarantee you just can't work (or even play) on the next day, if over 50. :hearts:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom