Dining Room Setup (1 Viewer)

Doug

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi All,

This forum was extremely helpful in choosing my poker table and poker chips supplier.
First up, my poker table from Chanman Poker Tables, service was fantastic and the end product is incredible. Had to have a table that met her standard to be in her dining room, and it passes with flying colors.
For my poker chips, Apached poker came through big. Unlike some other vendors, they took a relatively small order and had no issues working with me.

Attachments

• IMG_1466.JPG
    IMG_1466.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_1463.JPG
    IMG_1463.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_1464.JPG
    IMG_1464.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 304
Stunning! Well done! I love function, and that table delivers on all counts! Tony's quality is second to none, and service is even better. That topper is sweet, and folks who have only seen the table topper, then finally see the poker table hidden underneath, are going to be floored! "Whoa! Had no idea THAT was under there!"...

I use a chairman table as well and it is awesome. glad you had a good experience.

Looks awesome man! Congrats on grabbing one of those coveted Chanman tables.

I just showed Mrs Hod the table top to ask if she liked it, full approval which is saying something. She had no idea there would be a poker table underneath, which is proof if it were needed that the design and build is spot on. Great set up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom