Different Chip Rack Sizes (1 Viewer)

Poker1878

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just needing a little guidance on chip racks. Which size of chip racks fits a 20 stack of Paulson perfectly? Is it the 66.7mm or the 67.7mm racks for the 39mm chips? Also another question is which rack works best for 43mm chips? Currently I have one barrel of 43mm Paulsons. I am thinking about getting some cheaper china clay Royal 43mm for my $1,000 denominations while I build the funds to replace them with Paulsons. Is there a good go to for a 43mm rack?

Thanks everyone,

-Poker1878

66.7mm x 39mm racks fit barrels of standard 3.3mm x 39mm Paulson chips, with several versions available (Paulson, Unique, 66.7-stamped generics). Chipco racks also work well, especially for new/mint chips (the barrels are slightly larger than 66.7mm, but still smaller than 67.7mm, which have too much wobble/play).

43mm Paulson chips are also 3.3mm thick, so a 66.7mm x 43mm rack fits best. Closest you will find are Chipco racks from ABC (they have suits molded into the acrylic base).

Those should also fit the 43mm Royals (china clays), although I've heard that the reds are a tad thicker and may be a tight squeeze.

What's a good rack for well worn Paulsons? My Paulson and chipco racks are a little loose.

There are no standard acrylic racks smaller than 66.7mm Paulsons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom