• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Did you win the cool 3D14 Cali hotstamps on eBay…? (1 Viewer)

PocketAces

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
43F61EF4-46B8-462D-874B-60B150CDD557.jpeg
…congrats!

If they don’t do it for you or are willing to split any part of the set, please reach out!

He’ll no. I was reluctant to pay a grand. But it was fun to watch the snipe at the last seconds. People really get off on that crap.

He’ll no. I was reluctant to pay a grand. But it was fun to watch the snipe at the last seconds. People really get off on that crap.
Some people might get off on sniping, but it’s really just the smartest way to bid. It really doesn’t work here - with our 5 minute rule, there’s no way to avoid a bidding war. But it’s pretty effective, on eBay.

Some people might get off on sniping, but it’s really just the smartest way to bid. It really doesn’t work here - with our 5 minute rule, there’s no way to avoid a bidding war. But it’s pretty effective, on eBay.
Sniping on PCF is bid 6 mins before it closes and hope no one remembers.

In France and Germany they certainly do …
Ah I could have sworn I saw this when I was in England and Scotland. Looks like I was mistaken though, the UK apparently is one of the few countries in the region that don't use that notation. Seems like a value of "$30,00" is still likelier to mean $30.00 than $30,000 though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.