Did people even realize TCR was selling fat hats today? (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I didn't notice it until yesterday - not too sure when the sale was updated to include the fat hat promo chips. But either I'm overestimating how popular these 48mm chips would be, or people just didn't realize it. Pretty tough to build much more than a STT 5K set, but still, it will be pretty unique. Can't think of anything else like this that exists, except for the Palms buy-in chips.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/tournament-sets.72392/

Last edited:
Saw them but was afraid they’d end up on the top shelf of a closet somewhere. Super cool, though!
1618770578031.png

;)

I had no clue until five minutes ago. I grabbed a sample set with no problem, then thought "hey, why not make it a small HU set." But by that time the T500s were gone.

There's still a buttload of the 25's left. At two bucks apiece. For 48mm paulsons.
bang bang bang - is this thing on?

No, did not see these at all. Would have made an awesome STT, but too late for anything but 25s and un-murderable.
Sigh.... need to work on reading comprehension.
T

Bounties or even buy in chips are smart since it’s serialized, you could use for buyin and payouts and settle the money part later that way no cash at tourneys and possible risk of getting robbed
Dang now I want 100's for the buy in chip

Ok so I could get 100s so I bought a barrel of each for shits and giggles

Dang now I want 100's for the buy in chip
Yeah you could have players buy chips ahead of tourney and u note there name with serial number, on tourney day players to bring just there buy in chip, if they buy more then one that’s fine too as they can use for rebuys etc, cashless games seems more smart during tough times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom