Did I get angled? (1 Viewer)

Was this an angle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m playing nit
Got it you're playing as a nit, not you were playing a nit.

Leaving the indefinite article out of a sentence can lead to interpretation errors.

Also, I'm using the term "indefinite article" for the first time since high school. My Creative Writing teacher, Mrs Harris, would be proud. Assuming she isn't dead. That was 38 years ago, so Mrs. Harris would be around 140 today.

My mathematics teacher would still be disappointed.

I voted NO ANGLE, he bet out of turn and that shit happens all the time. You had the option to bet, ignoring his out of turn bet, or let his action stand and act as you see fit. Maybe he is next fucking level and baited you in with that out of turn bet, but I highly doubt it.

you for sure got outplayed.

I voted NO ANGLE, he bet out of turn and that shit happens all the time. You had the option to bet, ignoring his out of turn bet, or let his action stand and act as you see fit. Maybe he is next fucking level and baited you in with that out of turn bet, but I highly doubt it.

I think he fucked up.

I double fucked up.

The toaster fucked up.

We all laughed.

The jury is still out on this one. We need to know more about the villain. Is he vertically challenged? Does he say "Sucka dealer!" when he loses to a weaker hand? When he tanks, does he say "If I show, will you fold?' When he is running hot, does he say "I came here to win pots and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum!" When he wins a large pot does he holler USA! USA! USA! To your knowledge, did he recently move from Florida to Texas?

And does he bear any resemblance to the character pictured below?

1666690842142.png

If you answered in the positive to three or more of the above questions, then the answer is yes. Your hapless ass just became the latest victim of the greatest angler of all time. I propose we set up a GoFundMe page to make you whole. I'm in for $10

Last edited:

In the words of Apollo Creed... ding ding

The jury is still out on this one. We need to know more about the villain. Is he vertically challenged? Does he say "Sucka dealer!" when he loses to a weaker hand? When he tanks, does he say "If I show, will you fold?' When he is running hot, does he say "I came here to win pots and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum!" When he wins a large pot does he holler USA! USA! USA! To your knowledge, did he recently move from Florida to Texas?

And does he bear any resemblance to the character pictured below?

View attachment 1012747

If you answered in the positive to three or more of the above questions, then the answer is yes. Your hapless ass just became the latest victim of the greatest angler of all time. I propose we set up a GoFundMe page to make you whole. I'm in for $10

Who IS that handsome devil???

50c/50c NLHE

Table folds as the bets fly.

Goes to heads up post flop.

Fast forward….

$200 buy in, the shove after my $50 was about $180. The hand played a few $5 bets, and raises, which is why the $3 river bet was odd, and had me go bigger to get the fold.

I said $50, and instantly got the all in from in. Made me sit back and ponder my decisions lol

Action suggests the pot may have contained more than twentish dollars.

That aside, villain bets a measly $3 (one-eighth pot or less) out of turn, on the river after a few $5 bets and raises heads up with $225 to $230 behind holding the stone cold nuts. When something smells fishy....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom