Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkynutz

Straight
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I am looking to complete my set of cheap dice chips and need a minimum of the following in useable unlabeled condition.
25 red
25 black
25 pink
25 teal
25 yellow
25 purple

They are reasonably cheap at a lot of online vendors but when they charge $20-$30 to ship 150 chips it really kills the cheapness.
Does anyone know of a vendor that charges actual shipping cost or if anyone has these and willing to ship?
Lastly but most unlikely does anyone know of a store in Wisconsin besides Walmart that actually sells these?
I've tried every game board store and hobby shop I could find within an hour of me listed on Google with no luck except one selling 25 chips for $10.... no thanks.

TYIA
Ryan

None in the colors I'm looking for and they are the sets are new al walmart for less than most are asking for around me.

It’s going to cost 10$ to ship so 20$ is not really that big a difference if this is a one off purchase. The time/effort vs money saved just doesn’t add up.

I'd rather pay a local retailer or honest online retailer more per chip if the shipping cost is not inflated beyond reason.

Discount poker shop is cheapest shipping I've seen yet but $18 to ship 150 chips is still a bit much considering a set of 300 chips is $20 at Walmart.

I'm in Wisconsin and shipper is in California. Found one with chips cheaper but shipping was still $23 from MN right next to WI which made no sense.

The amount of man power in this thread dedicated to possibly saving 5-10$ in shipping is impressive. I kind of want to just send him the $10 but PayPal charges $2.5 for international transfers. Anyone know any payment processors that charge something more reasonable / around $1?

I can help

25 red - i have
25 black - i have
25 pink -
25 teal
25 yellow - I have
25 purple -

also Green and Blue if you need them

I have more than 25 of all the colors you are asking for

I may have the other colors as well have to look in the garage

I may have found what I was looking for. I checked everywhere online except the most obvious. eBay. 300 chips of color choice for $26 shipped. So I can get all needed at once for one shipping cost.
Sorry for the waste of time. If I need some extra of a color after that This group may be the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom