Tourney Diaper Party PLO Flip For The Degenerates!!! (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
BGinGA suggested a $10.00 PLO flip. As of now I'm the only PCF'er that will be there. There is a small chance that one will make it with his wife, but that is still pending at this time.

Sounds great to me. I'd prefer to do it before SAT.. If we do it WED or FRI night my wife can assist.

$10.00 buy in. Winner take all.

It has been suggested to donate the winnings for my daughters cause for diapers. However, I think the winner can decide that. If he wants to donate all, 50%, ect.....that will be his call.

If I can run this WED or FRI night I'll try and make a big deal out of it. I'll try anyways, never did one of these flips before, lol.

First 10 will participate.

Participants

brains613
bentax1978
12thman
Ben
BGinGA
ChaosRock
tommythecat
k9dr
Toby
detroitdad
(I'd love to participate, if you guys don't want me to cuz I'm running it I understand). If I win, I will donate 50% to Ali. The rest will go to upgrade dinner/drinks for my guests in attendance to the party.

Last edited:
gonna try to talk my wife into dressing sexy during the assist....................I would say we hit a one outer if she complies :)

I will also be donating a sample set of my sunset chip set to be the winner

four more and I'll try and whore my wife up tonight to handle the flop/turn/river :)

I'm in. If I win I'll take double ($20) just to have something to sweat for and the rest goes to the diaper fund.

Seriously though, don't actually buy a crapload of diapers until AFTER you get to know the baby. Each of my kids had a reaction to a particular (different) major brand of diapers, and couldn't have used newborns even the day they were born. Yes, they were rather large. ;)

I'm in. If I win I'll take double ($20) just to have something to sweat for and the rest goes to the diaper fund.

Seriously though, don't actually buy a crapload of diapers until AFTER you get to know the baby. Each of my kids had a reaction to a particular (different) major brand of diapers, and couldn't have used newborns even the day they were born. Yes, they were rather large. ;)

That's the plan Ben, thanks

Already in - if I flop the winner I will take $60, if I turn the winner I will take $50, if I river the winner I will take $40 - the rest goes to the diaper fund.

nevermind

You wanted it video taped correct? The entire thing video taped or just the flop, turn, and river. I've never uploaded a video online before. I'm guessing I could figure it out.

Was the reason for the request integrity related? Or just "cool" factor.

Here is what I could "try" to do. I could video tape the flop, turn, and river all in one motion. Then redo it, and take pictures of the flop, turn, and river.

Then I could post a picture of the Flop, wait a few hours, post a picture of the Turn, wait a few hours (next morning, lol) and post a picture of the river.

Once that is done I could "attempt" to post the video via photobucket (I think you can do that).

You wanted it video taped correct? The entire thing video taped or just the flop, turn, and river. I've never uploaded a video online before. I'm guessing I could figure it out.

Was the reason for the request integrity related? Or just "cool" factor.

Here is what I could "try" to do. I could video tape the flop, turn, and river all in one motion. Then redo it, and take pictures of the flop, turn, and river.

Then I could post a picture of the Flop, wait a few hours, post a picture of the Turn, wait a few hours (next morning, lol) and post a picture of the river.

Once that is done I could "attempt" to post the video via photobucket (I think you can do that).

Wasn't an integrity thing. Not an all. Wasn't trying to impugn your character. Just thought it would be cool to see. Here's what I would do, since you mentioned the wife.

- A full table view, you filming, while she shuffles, cuts and deals.
- Once she's done dealing, you could have her stand up, while you get a closer view of her identifying whose hand it is as she turns it over.
- Repeat until all hands are exposed and filmed.
- Have her sit back down and deal the board cards.

Doesn't have to be all one video, and yes, you can upload videos to photobucket.

Having said all that, I changed my post because somehow, after I posted it, I got it in my head that your were doing this locally, and that I needed to be present to participate. (Stupid new pain meds making me foggy...)

Wife/dealer should be dressed in appropriate Royal Flush Girls attire.

BGinGA suggested a $10.00 PLO flip. As of now I'm the only PCF'er that will be there. There is a small chance that one will make it with his wife, but that is still pending at this time.

Sounds great to me. I'd prefer to do it before SAT.. If we do it WED or FRI night my wife can assist.

$10.00 buy in. Winner take all.

It has been suggested to donate the winnings for my daughters cause for diapers. However, I think the winner can decide that. If he wants to donate all, 50%, ect.....that will be his call.

If I can run this WED or FRI night I'll try and make a big deal out of it. I'll try anyways, never did one of these flips before, lol.

First 10 will participate.

Participants

Ben
BGinGA
ChaosRock
tommythecat
k9dr
Toby
detroitdad
(I'd love to participate, if you guys don't want me to cuz I'm running it I understand). If I win, I will donate 50% to Ali. The rest will go to upgrade dinner/drinks for my guests in attendance to the party.

7 players.

I'm adding a sample set of my sunset cpc chips once their made.

up to 8.

I think I'm going to have my daughter deal out the cards :) After all, this is for her.

If we hit 10 we'll do it either tomorrow evening or FRI evening. If her schedule is busy then we'll do it before the game on SAT.

Were filled up.

Oh, after all that trash in my last post, forgot to say that I was back in... Sheesh.

trash? no way..........lol. I didn't want to assume you were in.

I'll holler at my daughter and see when she can do this.

I want to reiterate that the winner can do with the winnings however he likes. If he wants to donate part of it, or all of it, or none of it, that will be his call.

I will not just be handing over the money to my daughter by the way. My wife is going to take control of all the money from the poker game on SAT night and any potential winnings from this. Then she will buy diapers for Ali on an "as needed" basis.

I'm going to try and video tape this in segments and post it in this thread. The reason for doing it in segments will be to allow for some "sweat" time :).

I'm going to record her dealing the cards out and flipping the hands over and identifying which hand belongs to which entrant.
Then I'll record her doing the flop, turn, and river all separate of each other.

I'm not positive I'll be able to upload the videos as I've never done this before. I will also take pictures of the hands, flop, turn, and river as a back up way to record this, lol.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom