SOLD Diamond Mold Raffle - Proceeds to Sal Fundraiser - Number assigned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hello all, I have volunteered to run an auction for our great chipper @AK Chip. He has graciously donated this set to be put up for Auction. All of the net proceeds will be sent to the Sal Apodaca GoFundme account seen HERE.

What we have is a small set of Diamond Mold Chips.

98 red
99 blue
99 white

Please see pictures for chip condition. Please note that the chips are "like new" but there are some that have some slight warping but are easily flattened per current owner. Although for $10 per chance you cannot go wrong

• Each Slot is $10. The Raffle is limited to the first 25 slots!! So hurry to claim yours slot
  • The set will go to raffle when 25 tickets are sold. The maximum amount of tickets sold will be 25 tickets
  • Raffle will be determined by the Texas Pick 3
  • The raffle will be held on the next day drawing of the Texas Pick 3 evening drawing once all spots are paid for. The evening drawing is held at 6:00 pm CT
  • Respond below with "In for [number of tickets]". No PMs allowed
  • Once 25 slots fill up, I will PM you payment instructions
  • Once all are paid I will then post the numbers for each participant. You do not need to choose a specific slot because I will use a random generator to fill in the slots. Once those are picked then I will give each person the correct number of entries. (Number 1 will not get 000 - 039)
  • This is open to all PCF members.
  • Shipping with insurance is free to CONUS. International will pay the difference in cost between CONUS and International charges
  • PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible in anyway for this raffle.
  • I am conducting this raffle for @AK Chip who will package and ship the chips to the lucky winner!
Good Luck to all and now the pRon!!!!

IMG_2690.JPG

IMG_2679.JPG

Last edited:
The names have been randomized and we will use the Saturday Evening Texas Pick 3 drawing held at 6:00pm.

Good Luck to all and thank you for your participation!

And the number are...........

bonesnjnts - 000 -039
colter ripton - 040 - 079
deansy - 080 - 119
v1pe - 120 - 159
JTBass - 160 - 199
Richard Cranium - 200 - 239
Potsie1 - 240 - 279
RowdyRawhide - 280 - 319
RowdyRawhide - 320 - 359
kecclest - 360 - 399
David O - 400 - 439
Potsie1 - 440 - 479
Matt G - 480 - 519
paul sydney - 520 - 559
arch3r - 560 - 599
grantc54 - 600 - 639
deansy - 640 - 679
BeesKnees - 680 - 719
paul sydney - 720 - 759
deansy - 760 - 799
grantc54 - 800 - 839
paul sydney - 840 - 879
paul sydney - 880 - 919
JTBass - 920 - 959
BHB - 960 - 999
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I just did a double take because that stamp is very similar to a set I have from 'Rick's Moundhouse' which is a Paulson set. The horse is reversed, but very similar design.

Back.JPG

Other side of mine says Rick's

IMG_0724.JPG

Ok-please reserve #25 for me. Thanks.

Hello all, I have volunteered to run an auction for our great chipper @AK Chip. He has graciously donated this set to be put up for Auction. All of the net proceeds will be sent to the Sal Apodaca GoFundme account seen HERE.

What we have is a small set of Diamond Mold Chips.

98 red
99 blue
99 white

Please see pictures for chip condition. Please note that the chips are "like new" but there are some that have some slight warping but are easily flattened per current owner. Although for $10 per chance you cannot go wrong

• Each Slot is $10. The Raffle is limited to the first 25 slots!! So hurry to claim yours slot
  • The set will go to raffle when 25 tickets are sold. The maximum amount of tickets sold will be 25 tickets
  • Raffle will be determined by the Texas Pick 3
  • The raffle will be held on the next day drawing of the Texas Pick 3 evening drawing once all spots are paid for. The evening drawing is held at 6:00 pm CT
  • Respond below with "In for [number of tickets]". No PMs allowed
  • Once 25 slots fill up, I will PM you payment instructions
  • Once all are paid I will then post the numbers for each participant. You do not need to choose a specific slot because I will use a random generator to fill in the slots. Once those are picked then I will give each person the correct number of entries. (Number 1 will not get 000 - 039)
  • This is open to all PCF members.
  • Shipping with insurance is free to CONUS. International will pay the difference in cost between CONUS and International charges
  • PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible in anyway for this raffle.
  • I am conducting this raffle for @AK Chip who will package and ship the chips to the lucky winner!
Good Luck to all and now the pRon!!!!

View attachment 155992

View attachment 155993

All slots are filled. I will be sending out payment instructions today. once all of them have been collected I will randomize the list and assign numbers to each person. Once this is completed we will use the next days drawing of the Texas pick three Evening drawing.

So if we get all collected today I will try and get the numbers assigned so we can do use the Saturday drawing at 6 pm central. If not we will use the Sunday drawing at 6pm central

David

Either Richard Cranium or Bonesnjoints I have a payment from Steve Aker cant recall his user name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom