diamond back mockup (1 Viewer)

xdan

Flush
Reaction score
working on my illustrator skills.

I like simple designs for my back.
I think this is simple, yet effective.

diamond back.jpg

any suggestions on this? or an example of another simple and effective design?

Looks good Dan, I'd just make the white edge just a smidge larger around the perimeter of the card.

OCDs here. back enough some have one eye and some have 2. lol. At least have all the reds face one way and the blacks the other or have them all facing the same way. Something consistant at least.
I cant manipulate the artwork. it would mean the small pip inside the box is also on the wrong side.

2000 decks is MOQ (1000/ 2 colours)
Just need enough interest to manufacture.

.32mm pvc matte finish- around $1.5us a deck plus shipping/customs/fees
What company would you go through if you don’t mind me asking? (Curious. Trying to hone-in on the card stock!)

What company would you go through if you don’t mind me asking? (Curious. Trying to hone-in on the card stock!)
Chinese for this.
im sure you can already guess that the quality control of stock isn’t what it would be at a well known reputable manufacturer.

I have samples of the stock. It’s not bad. The stock itself isn’t the issue. It’s the quality of print and quality control.

Chinese for this.
im sure you can already guess that the quality control of stock isn’t what it would be at a well known reputable manufacturer.

I have samples of the stock. It’s not bad. The stock itself isn’t the issue. It’s the quality of print and quality control.
how much on dal negro stock? or angel?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom