Dia De Los Muertos orange chip question (1 Viewer)

rickshaw644

Reaction score
Just bought these chips. Loved them. But, the manufacturing process has little holes on the side and it looks good for most chips. They are small and not noticeable. Except the orange chip has dark spots and are large. You can really tell when stack them. I tried to clean them with no change. Is this normal for the orange chip?

Attachments

• IMG_20200220_135207.jpg
    IMG_20200220_135207.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 125
Just bought these chips. Loved them. But, the manufacturing process has little holes on the side and it looks good for most chips. They are small and not noticeable. Except the orange chip has dark spots and are large. You can really tell when stack them. I tried to clean them with no change. Is this normal for the orange chip?
I just received 400 orange chips and didn’t have that issue. I have the little white spots in some that you were referring to but nothing dark like what you are showing. I would ask for a replacement as that is not normal.

Yeah, I don't recall having dark spots like that on my oranges either. My sample set orange chip at work just has a small dot at the injection mold spot and I can hardly notice it.

The pips themselves are normal from the manufacturing process of when the chips are made. I do agree that the dark color is out of the norm though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom