Wanted Dia de los Muertos burning a hole in your pocket? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaniman

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Update 8 March. Still need pink NCV, fracs, 1$, & a few more 5$. Would consider 10$ or 50$ semi customs or plaques.

20200306_173829.jpg

Last edited:
Can't go wrong with this set. I even sold my cpc chips in favor of these and have no regrets.

Much easier to deal with her hate & discontent a hundred bucks or so at a time vs all at once.

Gene from @ABC Gifts and Awards holds flash sales here and there and it's been a while since the last one... it wouldn't hurt to message him and see if there are any deals coming up. No harm in accumulating them a little at a time. He usually responds in a timely fashion.

Gene from @ABC Gifts and Awards holds flash sales here and there and it's been a while since the last one... it wouldn't hurt to message him and see if there are any deals coming up. No harm in accumulating them a little at a time. He usually responds in a timely fashion.
Gene has been answering my emails to customer support regularly, super personal response & I can see why he's so well respected in the community here. I'll ask if there's maybe a president's day sale or something coming up, but still willing to take a look at any surplus members may have. Lack of resale posts on this set, to me, speaks to the personal value aspect of the set. People don't buy it because it's the end all be all set or an investment, they buy it because they like it and its "fun" (to quote the wife).

Lack of resale posts on this set, to me, speaks to the personal value aspect of the set.

They're cool chips for sure, but the reason you don't see these and similar chips listed in the classifieds very often is due to the fact that they're still available at retail. So you can't sell them for what you paid and no one wants to take a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom