DFW & East Texas checking in (2 Viewers)

CptainCanuck

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone - allow myself to introduce....myself.

Have been playing poker forever - used to host a regular (1/2 & 2/5) cash game in Cleveland (Any old school CPMG'ers around?) but 9 years ago moved to Texas. Had a young family so poker became just the occasional trip to WinStar, 2-3 trips/year to Vegas and the odd home game that I'd stumble upon in my neighborhood (Mansfield TX) - no more hosting, which was a blessing and a curse.

We purchased a vacation home in East Texas a few years ago and I've been building out my "man cave" there. Recently decided it was time to get a poker table and some chips - low and behold ChipTalk isn't a thing anymore, so I go looking for other sources of people that know what Paulson or Chipco chips are, and not just your Walmart special chipset. Glad to have found this place!

-Canuck

Welcome fellow resident of Texas! I would say welcome Texan, but I've been told by my wife that even I am not yet a Texan, despite the fact that I have been here 37 years and all my kids are born and raised here. LOL.

Hey welcome @CptainCanuck . I live in mira lagos. Essentially by mansfield. I think I know the home game you referring to. Tournament on Saturday right? Maybe we can meet up for home games sometime. Cya later

Thanks for all the welcomes. We’re just a bit south of you TexRex in the Lewisville area

Saw that and got back to you. I’m just a player, playing a player playing another player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom