Desjgn "standard index?" (1 Viewer)

RagahRagah

Flush
Reaction score
So while browing today I came across this thread/pic from another site:

Screenshot_20230311_191451_Chrome.jpg

This made me raise an eyebrow. I love Desjgn but the options are a bit limited IMO. I wasn't aware of Desjgn standard index. Blackjack is nice but those standards are calling to me. However, I haven't had any luck finding those. They look like bridge size but I'm not sure. And if they are bridge they go to the top of my want list. Anyone have any leads? Thanks.

They have poker size standard index under "Classic Flourish". I'm not aware of them being available in bridge size standard index, but I may have missed them.

They have poker size standard index under "Classic Flourish". I'm not aware of them being available in bridge size standard index, but I may have missed them.
Check the etsy store. Only one color though

Ah, okay. Think I found them. Do they not make them in multiple colors or are they not currently in print?
Just the black backs as far as I know. Too bad because I liked them even if I don't usually use standard index

Just the black backs as far as I know. Too bad because I liked them even if I don't usually use standard index
Just acquired a deck of these and absolutely fell in love with them, and now my OCD is off the charts, trying to find a single deck to work as a setup with it (need something comparable in bridge which is a challenge in itself) and having to ask the question: why in the hell would this only be available as a single in only one color? What kind if insane torture is this? Seriously, how and why is this possible? You're killin' me, Smalls!

Just acquired a deck of these and absolutely fell in love with them, and now my OCD is off the charts, trying to find a single deck to work as a setup with it (need something comparable in bridge which is a challenge in itself) and having to ask the question: why in the hell would this only be available as a single in only one color? What kind if insane torture is this? Seriously, how and why is this possible? You're killin' me, Smalls!
Likely the remaining of old inventory. Does anyone know the history of Classic Matrix, like when it was released and how many different colors there were? I was today years old when I learned there were bridge/standard cards outside of "Classic Culture." I have at least one of each color of Classic Culture

TB1Toor.jpg

Likely the remaining of old inventory. Does anyone know the history of Classic Matrix, like when it was released and how many different colors there were? I was today years old when I learned there were bridge/standard cards outside of "Classic Culture." I have at least one of each color of Classic Culture

TB1Toor.jpg
just ask Jason....

TB1Toor.jpg
These are so perfect but searches for them come up virtually empty. Where these a limited run? I want a Classic Culture setup(s) more than anything right now but the internet seems to barely know they exist. And what the hell even is Classic Matrix? Lol.

Have that already but based on what I am seeing this is the only thing I can find whereas that response indicates there are several colors and setups of these, and I definitely want at least 1 full setup and apparently they exist but based on Google searches you wouldn't know it.

So what is the deal with these (and Matrix)?
Deal is they are old stock and hard to find...
Contact Jason directly ...maybe he can help
@desjgn

Last edited:
Quick Question. Can you tell me how the thickness of the Desjgn cards fall when compared to Copag (thick) and Kem (thin)?

Standard index is actually a bit larger than most brands. It’s damn near perfect. I also like the black jack index…I just with he expanded the gorgeous artwork out a bit with that and take full advantage of the real estate on the card.
I used to hate jumbo index but realize as my players are getting older it’s tough to see the cards from the end of the table. Black Jack index is a great compromise

Standard index is actually a bit larger than most brands. It’s damn near perfect. I also like the black jack index…I just with he expanded the gorgeous artwork out a bit with that and take full advantage of the real estate on the card.
I used to hate jumbo index but realize as my players are getting older it’s tough to see the cards from the end of the table. Black Jack index is a great compromise
I so wish more standard index cards had bigger font, like Copag, Classic Culture and even the old school Faded Spade.

Quick Question. Can you tell me how the thickness of the Desjgn cards fall when compared to Copag (thick) and Kem (thin)?
Personally they feel thin. But I really like them. I haven't used them in a game yet. I would say they feel like the thinnest plastics I've shuffled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom