Desjgn Dal Negro stock question (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi,
I recently opened a new set up of the Desjgn bridge diamond blackjack index on the Dal Negro stock, and I wanted to ask if the texture is this, I guess gritty might be the best term, for everyone out of the box. I've had other DN cards in the past, but these seem almost like refined sandpaper, to the point where the grittiness is felt on my hands after a couple deals. I have another set up of the same cardd from a member here that came slightly used, that still are textured, but nothing like these new ones. Does the extreme grittiness feeling decrease with use, or should I clean the cards to help perhaps? I've had the other main Desjgn stock(classic couture and the modiano), so I guess was a little surprised by these. Thanks for any replies/info!

Yes, mine came exactly as you described them and I like it. I don't have a broken in setup so I can't say anything about how and how fast they wear.

I have other Dal Negro cards (Monkey Backs, Torcellos, NTP) and they're all different card stocks, nothing like the latest @desjgn cards.

I have an older setup of Dal Negro Treviso cards and gritty is exactly as I described them as well. I also like it.
They have become a bit less gritty over time, but they haven’t been heavily used. One of the nicer decks I’ve owned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom