PCF Giveaway Desjgn Classic Victorian Plastic Cards Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Here's your chance to win a brand new set of the just released Desjgn Classic Victorian 100% plastic playing cards.
The look and feel of these cards are fantastic. In my opinion, they are easier to handle and shuffle then Kem cards.

desijgn_1.jpg
desijgn_2.jpg

Winner can choose from two color sets; Basilisk/Chimaera OR Wyvern/Phoenix.
OR the winner choose any two colors that they want! (green, purple, brown, dark orange)

Giveaway is open to all US and CANADA NON-vendor/NON-sponsor PCF members with a minimum of 25 posts.
Winner pays shipping only. See entry rules for complete details.

Thanks and good luck to all!

I will let the winner choose the two colors that they want so they can have a custom color set. :)

This giveaway got me back on the site in the last couple of days. fingers crossed.

You'll know who won on 2/21 at around 10am. ;)

While I'm absolutely convinced that I'm going to win this giveaway (ha ha!), can anyone recommend a site/vendor from which to purchase the Desjgn Victorian Classics? They don't seem to be on eBay anymore, and I've only found a couple online vendors with whom I'm not familiar.

I mean, you know... just in case! :D

Thanks.

Caragails is the best place go for cards IMO but it doesn't look like they have any either.

I have one CV set up that I might be willing to part with. Haven't used em yet.

I bought my sets direct. I plan on giving another set away after this one.

I bought my rec/blue CV's (v1) from Texas Poker Supply (link) and had no issues with them. They now list the v2 CV's. Still wish Desjgn offered these in red/blue or yellow/black.

Dave

Last edited:
Thanks, guys. So... there's going to be yet ANOTHER Desjgn Classics Victorian GiveAway? Wow... I'm not sure I'll need more than FOUR decks anytime soon, but it's still good to have the vendor info for the future! :D

Annnnnd with that remark, I'm betting Tommy is busy re-writing his GiveAways "GetWinnerID" function to read something like this:

Private Function GetWinnerID(byVal strContestantIDs() as Array) as String

Dim strPersonaNonGrataID as String

strPersonaNonGrataID = "ski_ex5"
Do
GetWinnerID = Rand(strContestantIDs())​
Loop While GetWinnerID = strPersonaNonGrataID​

End Function​

It's PHP (is that VB??)

Code:
eval('print_output("' . fetch_username('[COLOR=#3E3E3E][FONT=Courier New]ski_ex5[/FONT][/COLOR]') . '");');

LOL :cool: And now if you do win, everyone will think it was fixed!

Ha... yeah, just a quick VB function to pull a random winner that's NOT me! =) I haven't really written any PHP since setting up my site's forums over 10 years ago!

It's PHP (is that VB??)

Code:
eval('print_output("' . fetch_username('[COLOR=#3E3E3E][FONT=Courier New]ski_ex5[/FONT][/COLOR]') . '");');

LOL :cool: And now if you do win, everyone will think it was fixed!

I wholeheartedly recommend dealing with Jason directly if possible.He's a really nice guy and truly appreciates everyone who supports him. He also make some of the best cards currently available IMHO

I just posted the link to the links section for desjgn web site

I wholeheartedly recommend dealing with Jason directly if possible.He's a really nice guy and truly appreciates everyone who supports him. He also make some of the best cards currently available IMHO

Thank you, sir.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

I just posted the link to the links section for desjgn web site

Thank you, sir!

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Here u go....

THANK YOU, SIR!

I strongly agree with Bubble, regarding color preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom