Wanted Desjgn cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Just wondering if there’s any Canadian members with a setup of either poker size regular or jumbo index cards they would like to release. I’d like to try these out before I order from the Us. Bridge size could work too.
Thanks

Good Luck! Design are my favorite cards to use!!! Best card in my opinion! My friends love them as well. More than my Davinci, KEM, and Modiano sets.

Good Luck! Design are my favorite cards to use!!! Best card in my opinion! My friends love them as well. More than my Davinci, KEM, and Modiano sets.
So far I think kems and copag are the favourite. Faded spade are the least they seem to be a little thicker or stiffer. I’ve heard nothing but good things about the desjgns and would love to try them out.

So far I think kems and copag are the favourite. Faded spade are the least they seem to be a little thicker or stiffer. I’ve heard nothing but good things about the desjgns and would love to try them out.
My KEMs warped so they are dead to me!! Hope you love them as much as I do.

I'm in the office right now, and we have DesJgn cards in stock.

For Poker size cards:
Classic Victorian Yellow/Black Jumbo Index
Classic Victorian Red/Blue Jumbo Index
Classic Flourish Red/Blue Regular Index

For Bridge size cards:
4 Colour Jumbo Index with Blue/Black backs
Classic Diamond Red/Black Blackjack index (in between regular and jumbo index)

Feel free to reach out to me , @T_Chan or @GirlFriday_Chanman if you're interested in any more details , or want to order something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom