Desjgn cards. (1 Viewer)

Quad Johnson

Two Pair
Reaction score
So I've eyeballed Desjgn's for a while but never took the plunge. Finally got a set up in yesterday, these things are gorgeous.

Great artwork @desjgn, your bridge size blackjack index really hit it out the park. Make those classic diamond backs in every color under the rainbow, I'll get every damn color you can print. lol

I'll back this up. I won a setup in a contest and I may never use another brand. Big fan so far.

I'll back this up. I won a setup in a contest and I may never use another brand. Big fan so far.
I'm up to 10 set ups I've ordered now. Family and friends fall in love when they see them and most don't mess with Etsy or eBay. I'm happy to take their cash and do the ordering to get @desjgn another order, I love them that much.

He also hooked me up with a set of aces I needed for a project. Great guy to chat with.

I bought myself a set of their bridge size jumbo index cards a couple of days ago. Pretty hyped for it to come!

Blackjack index is my pick of a day with regard to Desjgn....

Our crew used some for the first time late last month and everyone could feel the better quality.

DBFE3DFE-2865-4FE4-8444-2EA9979FC13B.jpeg

So I've eyeballed Desjgn's for a while but never took the plunge. Finally got a set up in yesterday, these things are gorgeous.

Great artwork @desjgn, your bridge size blackjack index really hit it out the park. Make those classic diamond backs in every color under the rainbow, I'll get every damn color you can print. lol
Glad you found them. They are hands down the best looking cards ever sold. Gorgeous and super classy. I actually do own every color of every design (just bridge sized though) and will buy any new one that he comes out with. I have WAY to many card setups but make sure to rotate Desjgns in every time I host

I think his regular pip size is outstanding as it’s not jumbo but bolder and bigger than standard index. I do like the blackjack size index but wish he could expand the artwork a bit as it’s the same proportions as the jumbo. I think that would be the perfect card!

He has had various cards stock over the years. All are good but I do prefer some over others. That’s said the stock I preferred the most was from a company that screwed him over…. so that kinda of sucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom