Desjgn cards (1 Viewer)

They are priced higher than he is selling them here so I would guess he sold the cards to them as well as another form of distribution.

When someone selling something touts what he's selling as "rare".... when it's not actually rare... I generally have an aversion to buying something from 'em.

The Poker Store<sales@thepokerstore.com>

DESJGN 100% PLASTIC - NEW PLAYING CARDS
Available in Poker/Bridge with Both Index Options
Along with RARE BRIDGE 4 COLOR JUMBO!
Free Shipping USA + No Tax for Most

I'll stick to getting mine straight from Jason via here on PCF or eBay.

Well, I'm new here. Saw this, followed the link and bought a deck from thepokerstore because I really liked the design.

Not sure how they will compare to; kem, davinci, copeg, momento or theory 11 offerings i normally get, but life is a garden man you gata dig it.

Point me at this Jason fella and I'll get any future ones direct if it's an option.

Well, I'm new here. Saw this, followed the link and bought a deck from thepokerstore because I really liked the design.

Not sure how they will compare to; kem, davinci, copeg, momento or theory 11 offerings i normally get, but life is a garden man you gata dig it.

Point me at this Jason fella and I'll get any future ones direct if it's an option.

In the vendor section

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/ordering-links.16572/

I am more concerned about a previous vendor he did business with reselling his proprietary sets without permission.

I don't think he would have any issues reselling something he paid for. Now if they were stolen, or knock-offs, then you would run into an issue.

Either way, I'd wager to say there was a purchase order placed and now they are for sale on an additional site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom