Desjgn Bridge w/Jumbo Index (1 Viewer)

Alright, created account number 2, pledged for the 8 setup option.
We've passed the $2k mark in less than 24 hours, keep it up!

Now I have the Promo 2 option and 8 setup option, total 10 setups and 1 uncut sheet, I think that should suffice...... ;)
nitzilla

P.S. I think I need to start selling off my excess setups....but really, who am I kidding...........I'll have close to 100 setups by September....... :rolleyes::whistle: :whistling:

Yeah, I don't want to create a second account... need uncut sheet option added to larger setup quantities. If you're only allowed a specific number of options just cut out the 5 and 7 setup quantities :)

And please add the link to your OP, had to scroll back a few pages to find it. Soon it'll be a real pain in the butt ;)

@desjgn ... just a reminder to add the link to the 1st post in this thread, or maybe even create a brand new thread making the announcement. Once a thread is old, people may not see updates unless they are subscribed to it... so a completely new announcement thread could help you get more eyes on this.
Good advice. We'll do here shortly.

Thank you for all the support despite some minor frustrations with how kickstarter sets the reward structure!

I have never been successful with a kickstarter campaign so if we are successful, then it will be new terroritory for me as well. Thank you for your patience and support! And thank you for helping and explaining the process etc., especially just some dude, for those new to kickstarter!

Last edited:
I updated all of the court card images with just the copyright showing--seems just redundant to list clubs, hearts, etc. when people already know suits.

@chase @AllinBallin @Mr. Cheese
Drop me a note if you want to combine an order for this one. I can get the merchandise delivered to my place to save on shipping costs. I've been using Desjgn cards the past couple of games, so you've had a chance to see how sweet they are! Let's catch up at next Saturday's game (for those of you who can make it).

@desjgn is there anyway to modify a pledge ? to say 6 sets (12 decks) and an Uncut sheet?

@desjgn is there anyway to modify a pledge ? to say 6 sets (12 decks) and an Uncut sheet?

Hi Matt, it occurred to me that I hadn't listed a 5 sets option. That is $73. If you add that total and modify your pledge amount to include the uncut sheet/1 set option ( I assume this is the one you selected), then at the time when surveys are sent out to finalize order, you can mention 5 additional sets. Does this help?

Hi Matt, it occurred to me that I hadn't listed a 5 sets option. That is $73. If you add that total and modify your pledge amount to include the uncut sheet/1 set option ( I assume this is the one you selected), then at the time when surveys are sent out to finalize order, you can mention 5 additional sets. Does this help?

Ok so i'm already in for the promo #2 (2 sets and 1 uncut sheet) I'll just increase my amount by $59 to add in 4 sets and make a note?

Nice one. Done and Done !!!

Lets get this kicksatrter wrapped up people !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom