Wanted Desjgn Bridge Jumbo Index Decks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moechar

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hey ya'll,

Looking for a few decks of these to try out. I saw some online, but wondering if anyone has any different colors besides red & blue backs.

Thanks!

Yes, blackjack index size is between regular and jumbo. I believe there is a picture for comparison in @desjgn’s ordering thread.

I have 4 poker size decks of these, 2 are jumbo and 2 are regular or standard index. The standard index are red and blue and I have used them. You are more than welcome to have them if you want to try them out. I don't use them anymore as I have grown fond of the Cartamundi decks @Josh Kifer had for sale and the Faded Spade's. Looking to get some of the Modiano decks to try out soon.

So, I know you don't want red and blue but they're yours if you want them.

I have 4 poker size decks of these, 2 are jumbo and 2 are regular or standard index. The standard index are red and blue and I have used them. You are more than welcome to have them if you want to try them out. I don't use them anymore as I have grown fond of the Cartamundi decks @Josh Kifer had for sale and the Faded Spade's. Looking to get some of the Modiano decks to try out soon.

So, I know you don't want red and blue but they're yours if you want them.
Going to PM you, I have some modianos I believe brand new.

I have some unopened Classic Baroque's if that is what you are looking for. PM me if interested.

Classic_Baroque.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom