Designer needed! How about this idea for Royal bounty chips? (1 Viewer)

Mr Winberg

Full House
Reaction score
Is there a designer who can help me out?

I have an idea for a bounty chip design, but lack the skills to implement it. I'm gonna use the red Royal 43mm.

I thought it would be cool to have a gray scale silhouette of a poker player (perhaps some color matched blue and/or red details) is the sights of a riflescope. I'm thinking that the black spots at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock can be the start of the lines of the riflescope which continues into the label.

I can't really picture what I want, just the idea. The rest of the labels are black, so either black background or grey to allow the lines to be black as the spots on the chips.

Since I can't afford @BonScot (I usually pay him with cheap Irish whiskey but I'm all out) I have mocked up these myself on my Samsung S8:

20200203_193208.jpg

20200203_191937.jpg

Any additional ideas? Feedback? Anyone with skillz who wants to take this on?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have always been a fan of my Kings Ramsom chip from my original 4 Kings set. Happens to be my Avatar. Good concept, perhaps could be executed better by a professional designer. That set was done in PowerPoint :(

Good concept, perhaps could be executed better by a professional designer.

Haha! When I read this I first thought you were referring to my mockups!! I was like
14-Sarcastic-Face-Meme.jpg

... then I finished reading :bag::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I edited the title and OP to clarify that I need to hire a designer. With that said, it's of course really cool if more people post their interpretation of my idea. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom