Desert Palms Sale (1 Viewer)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Everything on the shelf is $.10 each. These are the compression molded chips.
Send an email to apachepokerchips@gmail.com if you would like them.
IMG_4468.jpg

someone start the clock to see how long it takes for someone to post "i will take them all" cant believe an hour has past and they are still here.....

Reactions: BNM
Nice. Aside from the Majestics, the DP's are some of the best looking and feeling china clays out there.

I really don't know anything about them.

Are they the China Clay Version ???

I just thought I could relable them if I like them.

Josh said he counted 1750, so we'll know for sure in a few days when I get them if there are extra's.

I now have to have to sell something to make sure I can justify these.

As far as denoms go, I really don't know what they are.

One possible issue with relabel is they are a "house mold" china clay. As long as a label that says one thing and a chip that says "Desert Palms" in the mold does not bother you I guess they'd be ok for relabel. Personally I would not care for this....

Thanks, never thought of that. I wouldn't like it either.

I'm "OLD" and my brain doesn't work llike it did yrs ago. (or even last yr)

awe crap! I would have taken them all. I need 25's! If you have extra $25's let me know.

Last edited:
if you plan on selling any $5, $25 and $100 denominations, please let me know...

PLEASE______DON'T ASK ME WHY !!!!!!! IT's JUST A SICKNESS !!!!!!
No one here is going to think badly of you. In fact, we are all wondering if you are feeling well because so much time passed before you snatched them up... We were worried you fell or your computer broke...

Thank goodness you're okay though. Make sure you get an IV drip of those chips in you as soon as possible and you should be feeling right as rain in no time flat.

Well guess what.

I actuallydid get these delivered and put them in a drawer and forgot about them.

With our Grandsons living with us, basketball, practice, games, tourney's and Dr'sappointments, school programs and other things going on I have failed on this.

I haven't even checked them out, I did take some from one pkg stacked them up and thats it.

Have no idea what Ill do with them or even need them for anything.

I pd $205.00 for them shipped, so I'll consider offers for all them. It took to Med Flate Rate boxes to ship them.

I porbabaly should do a clasified add on these.

Reactions: gpc
Can you find out how many of each denominations do you have? and then maybe some of us can split the set..I am interested in $5/$25/$100 chips..many thanks...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom