Desert Palms Poker Chips For Sale (1 Viewer)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I just got these chips and they really make me miss the Blue Chip Company. They made some bad chips and some great chips. These are the great ones.

I have five sets available. For the next week they will be $699. After that the price goes up to $899 unless all are sold.

https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/desert-palms-blue-chip-poker-chips/

desert-palms-blue-chip-set.jpg
desert-palms-blue-chip.jpg
desert-palms-set-blue-chip.jpg

These are beautiful. Never have seen the high denoms before. The 5k and 25k are slick.

There are times I wish I wasn't married with kids. Would love to get a set or two of these. GLWS Josh.

These chips are the real deal. Great Tourney chips. If I had the money I would buy all of them.................................................

Oh man, that is a great set at a great price! I already have 2 new sets in the works right now or I would jump on these.

Wait, let me see how much I got on me.....

Crap. I saw these on your web site and thought you only had 500 to sell, which isn't enough for my tournament group. Five sets.... sigh..... well, now I have some serious thinkin' to do.....

i keep coming back to this thread. 14hundo yes, 14 no. i really do want these. oh the humanity....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom