Demographics (1 Viewer)

Junior24xx

Straight
Reaction score
Hey folks,
just browsing the who's who post and I'm left feeling a little old. Am I among the older guys on here? Just curious about the average age of the PCF members.
I just turned 40.

Hey folks,
just browsing the who's who post and I'm left feeling a little old. Am I among the older guys on here? Just curious about the average age of the PCF members.
I just turned 40.

Forty isn't old at all. Not close, really. I'm not far from you, but I feel like I'm about 25 (although I do need to focus in again on my overall fitness...stupid metabolism). But yeah, I don't think you're out of your demo whatsoever.

Wow, you guys are old. Then again, why does it matter? :rolleyes:

46 years old and enjoying it while I can.
My mom says when I get older I will have responsibilities.
I'm not sure what that means.

I went onto a playing card site to promote the Key West cards and got a sample request from a guy who wanted to do a review. I assumed he was 30 or 40.

I didn't see the review for weeks.
Turns out his dad grounded him and took away his computer.

Last edited:
Just turned 40 on the 27th

34, and one of the younger members around here. Average age of semi-regular to regular posters is certainly over 40 I would say (maybe as high as 45.) You're not old. ;)

28 here. I was a little surprised how young the picture thread was looking myself.

46............but this is the best I've felt in over a decade. I exercise more, go out more, play more cards, ummmmmmmmm, enjoy my wife more..............

losing weight and getting back into shape has done wonders for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom