Wanted Delta Club (Stockton, CA) sample set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketAces

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Title says it all, I am looking for a sample set :) and if any of you have any info on quantity in circulation, overall condition, pricing etc, your help would be greatly appreciated :tup: thanks!

Adding a picture borrowed from @RainmanTrail (will remove if required, original picture can be found here)

6B4E5459-0FAA-4E2B-90D6-6402E8D39D56.jpeg

Last edited:
Still looking for that sample set :)

A very small set sold ~3yrs ago. I am trying to track down where the chips went so I will put it out there - buyer of any part of that small set I believe there was ~4.5 barrels of $5, 3.5 barrels of $20, 1.5 barrel of hundos and half a barrel of $1.

I had bought the 80+ yellow $5s a few years ago and couldn’t find more to complete a rack. Just sold them not too long ago to richmahoghany if that helps your search. There were about 10 $1s also.
Good luck!
John
1605368391894.jpeg

I had bought the 80+ yellow $5s a few years ago and couldn’t find more to complete a rack. Just sold them not too long ago to richmahoghany if that helps your search. There were about 10 $1s also.
Good luck!
John
View attachment 573967

Awesome, thank you @jbriod!

@RichMahogany we meet again...after the Caminos, the Oceanside...now the Delta’s :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom