Delta Club Dealer Button Design - Poll (1 Viewer)

Which Delta Club dealer button design do you like?

• A

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • B

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • C - I have some other ideas

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

BSteck

Full House
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm designing a dealer button for my soon-(well, eventually)-to-be-realized Delta Club set and would love to get some feedback on it. So which one do you like?

upload_2018-2-15_18-6-43.png

And as a reference, here's what the chip line-up will look like:

upload_2018-2-15_18-7-18.png

Of course, would love to hear if you have any other suggestions other than my A or B designs. Thanks!

Obviously, I'm changing the meaning of Delta a bit from 'river delta' to 'change delta' but it kinda fits better with my background.

Those are interesting delta clubs. I used to have 600 but mine were different. I don’t know if mine were primary or secondary. My 1s were blue and 5s were green.

I like A better, more symmetrical. I would be in for one if you will have extra to sell too.

Voted C. I like version B, but with the DEALER text curved at the bottom (like version A's bottom text). Regains the symmetry lost with the horizontal text placement across the middle.

Did I accidentally stumble into the bitcoin thread again?

I will be in for one please, not crazy about either design, so I won't vote . I have the other version of Delta Clubs. A riverboat in the middle would look cool, but I can see how that wouldn't be what you want. Anyway, I'm probably in for one.

Hi all,

I'm designing a dealer button for my soon-(well, eventually)-to-be-realized Delta Club set and would love to get some feedback on it. So which one do you like?

View attachment 154597

And as a reference, here's what the chip line-up will look like:

View attachment 154598

Of course, would love to hear if you have any other suggestions other than my A or B designs. Thanks!

Obviously, I'm changing the meaning of Delta a bit from 'river delta' to 'change delta' but it kinda fits better with my background.
you got quarters too ???

With a little @Gear magic two racks of Delta Club $2’s will become Delta Club quarters.

:)

Last edited:
Yeah the $2 is perfect as a quarter. (y) :thumbsup:

I'm trying to picture how the button would looks with just "Delta" along the upper arc and "Club" along the lower arc, perhaps in a slightly bigger font. It tilts me how the convex font becomes more spaced out than the concave in option A.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Here are the options that I'm pondering... Gotta say I'm digging that option D. Thanks @ejot!

upload_2018-2-16_19-55-13.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom