• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Dell UltraSharp 24" Monitor - U2412M (1920x1200) (1 Viewer)

buffalojim

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I have a monitor that I used for less than a year before I upgraded to a 165hz display. This has been sitting in it's box for a couple of years. I just tested it and it works perfect, no dead pixels or anything like that. It will come with all the original packaging and accessories. If you need a DP cable I can toss one in, just let me know.

https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/cty/pdp/spd/dell-u2412m

$120 + shipping

Just for the hell of it I calculated shipping to Oregon through UPS and it was $40, so figure between $20-$40 shipping costs depending where you're at.
PXL_20220625_151458102.jpg
PXL_20220625_151605727.jpg

Last edited:
beginning of an eliquid pron thread?
I thought about creating a Vape thread last night actually. Those are my flavorings I use to make eliquid because the way things are going we'll have to make it ourselves.

Is that kid on the way to the trash bin? I have one of those big monitors and I'm about to put it on the curb to get rid of it. Want to clear space in my old computer cabinet for CHIPS!!!
If I could do it all over I'd have a high end CRT monitor, especially for retro gaming. They were beasts but the picture and latency were amazing.

If I could do it all over I'd have a high end CRT monitor, especially for retro gaming. They were beasts but the picture and latency were amazing.
You want mine? It's a 19 inch Samsung Syncmaster 955DF. It's an awesome monitor but weighs about 70 pounds if I remember correctly, and I haven't used it in 6-8 years.

I also have a 32 inch wide screen Loewe HD TV if you know what that is. It was one of the first HD CRTs. Cost around 6 grand new. It was acting up and I thought it just needed a power supply, so I took it off a friend's hands. Beautiful picture when it was working, but I could never locate a new power supply, so now it sits. That bad boy weighs 220 pounds!

The U2412M 24" UltraSharp Widescreen IPS LED LCD Monitor from Dell offers 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz and a 300 cd/m2 typical brightness. You can benefit from consistent and accurate colors across a wide 16:10 aspect ratio that features an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle. The 8 ms typical response time provides for clean, fluid motion.

Features
  • FULL HD (1920 x 1200 )@ 60 Hz
  • VESA Compatible
  • IPS Panel
  • 16.7 Million Colors

I/O​

• 1 x VGA
  • 1 x DVI
  • 1 x Display port
  • 5 x USB (2.0)

Included​

• Dell UltraSharp U2412MC 24" Widescreen IPS LED LCD Monitor
  • Power Cord
Screenshot 2022-08-07 220603.jpg

Maybe this will help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom