Deja Poll (1 Viewer)

1 2 or 3 ?

• Total voters
No.

The masses spoke. Red is by far the winner but not sure if it's won me over.....yet.
I'm waiting back on some charcoal denominations today. Once I get all 4 sets, I'll sit back with a green tea (organic of course) and let it all sink in.
Stay tuned friends!

Sent using tapatalk!

Take your time, get it right. Make sure it is what YOU love. Ultimately your money is making it. Nothing worse than to go with red denoms and then spend the rest of your life looking at them going "I should have color matched these."

fwiw i would change my vote from red to color-matched after seeing the latest iteration with the pink $1 denom.

Latest denom color charcoal. I think it's pretty slick.

Sent using tapatalk!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419360955997.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419360955997.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 162
I don't think I need to explicitly state which version I now prefer. :cool:

Chewing on it. Only on my phone atm. I need to look on a full sized screen.

The charcoal is interesting (and better than black or color-matching) but nothing beats all red denoms so I haven't been swayed yet FWIW. Good luck with your decision. Maybe walk away for a couple of days and revisit then. Or have someone flip a coin for charcoal or red. But before they tell you what the result is, ask you what you want the result to be. You may be surprised that deep down you really do have a preference.

When I'm faced with a tough chip design decision like this, I use the mockups and build a rotating wallpaper for my computer. In time, I find my eyes gravitating toward one design or the other. That's when I know I am making the right choice.

Personally I don't like the red denom. I like the charcoal and the color match. I would leave the 20$ purple. IMHO

What about changing the $20 to green denom on the matching set? this idea was brought up to me at a poker game today from someone I showed the sets too.
the green may give it some more 'pop'

a little ms paintjob :=)

Attachments

• choice2.jpg
    choice2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
On these I think the red looks best but all three options look good.

What about changing the $20 to green denom on the matching set? this idea was brought up to me at a poker game today from someone I showed the sets too.
the green may give it some more 'pop'

a little ms paintjob :=)

Definitely makes it a closer decision. I think I'd be happy with either the red denoms or the matching color denoms.

I think someone suggested that same thing on an earlier page?

I think someone suggested that same thing on an earlier page?

Me!

And I prefer the green color matched $20 to the purple.

I think it's a personal preference thing at this point. I know that's not a help but if you have one you are leaning towards go ahead and pull the trigger on it.

Red > Charcoal >>>>>>>>>>> Color-Matched

Are you trying to be talked out of what you've already decided in your head?

Red > Charcoal >>>>>>>>>>> Color-Matched

Are you trying to be talked out of what you've already decided in your head?

yes and no... I honestly right about now could flip a 3 sided object and go with that... But fear is keeping me locked out of a final answer.

The red is the safe answer. Looks good but is predictable and been done a lot. Charcoal is nice, elegant and just works. Color matching is brave and bold.

I really think though there is no wrong answer or right answer. As of now there is just a 'gut' answer from me. Any one I choose will look good.

yes and no... I honestly right about now could flip a 3 sided object and go with that... But fear is keeping me locked out of a final answer.

The red is the safe answer. Looks good but is predictable and been done a lot. Charcoal is nice, elegant and just works. Color matching is brave and bold.

I really think though there is no wrong answer or right answer. As of now there is just a 'gut' answer from me. Any one I choose will look good.

Ok here's a thought

Red - classic
Charcoal - elegant
Color matched - bold

Which fits the descriptor you would most like applied to your set?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom