Deja Poll (1 Viewer)

1 2 or 3 ?

• Total voters
Pffsshhh.. nah, Antarctic theme. I heart penguins

Sent using tapatalk!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419103622.585748.jpg.

Technically, because Spain is the only national flag to still use the Fleur de lis, I think he is changing the whole thing to a spanish theme. ;)

Technically, because Spain is the only national flag to still use the Fleur de lis, I think he is changing the whole thing to a spanish theme. ;)

oh those 3 little FDLs in the middle there?? Barely recognizable!

now here is the VERY french Quebec flag.... easy to miss :) yes its not a country (yet) but meh

flag_quebec.jpg

I picked red over black, but I liked those two almost equally. I like the denoms to standout, and I don't think the color matched ones stand out as well. However, they also look nice. I think you've got 3 winners there -- can't make a bad choice.

I picked red over black, but I liked those two almost equally. I like the denoms to standout, and I don't think the color matched ones stand out as well. However, they also look nice. I think you've got 3 winners there -- can't make a bad choice.
thanks.. but its hard to deny 23,1 and 4 and the current results lol

oh those 3 little FDLs in the middle there?? Barely recognizable!

now here is the VERY french Quebec flag.... easy to miss :) yes its not a country (yet) but meh

flag_quebec.jpg

I thought about the quebec flag, then thought "what would the theme be"?
  • All chips must be written in English and French
  • Each chip would want to be put into it's own pot
  • After chips are put into play, anyone with First Nations chips will have a right to bring their chips into play as well.

51% votes "No" to a Quebec set.

Here is the color matched set again but with a new color on the $1

a big improvement. But will it be enough to overtake the all red denoms??? stay tuned to find out!

unnamed000.jpg

I would go for the new color-match. I think a black outline, as on the Deja Vu, would improve it even more, on the color-matched set, but the pink $1 does a lot for it.

I like the color-matched chips. Red denoms has been soooooo overdone........lol

Little bit of both, probably. Red denoms typically look pretty good, and they get used a lot for that reason. Color-matched denoms don't always work well, but these go very well iwth your inlay/chip design.

I'd either go color-matched, red (but a less-intense shade), or charcoal. Seriously. :cool:

Certain people around here are absolute slaves to certain colors.

BGinGA - charcoal
Courage - Butterscotch
Well that's not really true, or fair. I didn't suggest butterscotch denoms! And I choose it sparingly as a base color depending on the set.

I'd need to vote for charcoal denoms here. [emoji1]

Voted black denoms and I usually love how they are prominent yet let the chip colors shine, although the red are fine too. The color matching is a distant 3rd!

Well that's not really true, or fair. I didn't suggest butterscotch denoms! And I choose it sparingly as a base color depending on the set.

I'd need to vote for charcoal denoms here. [emoji1]

Wasn't really meant as a knock! I've just seen you suggest butterscotch enough to think it's probably a favorite of yours. Ditto Dave and the charcoal.

Matching colors... They allow your design to stand out and aren't too obtrusive, while still being easy to read.

Voted for matching colors, but the red denoms look great too. These will turn out great!

Keep it simple and go with all red denoms. You see it a lot because it just works. Now when can I expect my chips. :D

alright, screw it. Im flipping a coin on this one haha. seriously tough choice here!!!! ahhhhhh

the black is growing on me a lot too now.. its almost done to either red or black. Not the color matching. Maybe a lighter black could be nicer?

I have a three-sided token you can borrow if you want to include charcoal in the toss-up. :D

I was in the red denoms camp when the Déjà Vu lettering was black/gray, for the contrast... With the 'gold' lettering, I'm leaning towards the black (or charcoal!) denoms... Tbh, I liked all three options Spike, and I'm usually not big on color matching inlays/lettering/denoms... I think it's a testament to the great art work you guys achieved...

I havent read the entire thread but did you ever mock up gold denoms the same as the deja vu?

Lol I remember this from designing my set.

Me "I've narrowed it down to A and B!"

The board "did you ever consider J,K,L, and pi?"

I havent read the entire thread but did you ever mock up gold denoms the same as the deja vu?
No.

The masses spoke. Red is by far the winner but not sure if it's won me over.....yet.
I'm waiting back on some charcoal denominations today. Once I get all 4 sets, I'll sit back with a green tea (organic of course) and let it all sink in.
Stay tuned friends!

Sent using tapatalk!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom