Degen in Dallas II: Weird flex, but okay - Aug 24-28, 2022 (18 Viewers)

MatB

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I’m sobering up.

I’ll co-sponsor rum punches but I can’t co-ordinate worth a damn.

If someone runs it I’ll send $$

Plus it may be overkill with the bourbons and Leonard margaritas

And…. The IPAs ( on tap and cans)

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I’m sobering up.

I’ll co-sponsor rum punches but I can’t co-ordinate worth a damn.

If someone runs it I’ll send $$

Plus it may be overkill with the bourbons and Leonard margaritas

And…. The IPAs ( on tap and cans)
I've got serving pitchers - we can throw some random alcohol in it with a Kool aid pack and call it degen punch.

bergs

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I've got serving pitchers - we can throw some random alcohol in it with a Kool aid pack and call it degen punch.
I’d suggest opening the contents of the pack and not relying on osmosis, but then I’m honestly not even sure the standard accepted rules of physics even apply in Texas anymore. I can’t wait to push Matt and watch him just float away.

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are 50 days away from Degen in Dallas!!!

Watch your PMs today or tomorrow as I will be sending a survey link that will be required for attendance.

If you are still on the fence - it's time to shit or get off the pot. Tell yo wife, tell yo kids - you're going to Dallas!!

I have several vacations and out of town trips planned before this event - so some of this needs to be wrapped up before I go.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Hornet

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Watch your PMs today or tomorrow as I will be sending a survey link that will be required for attendance.

If you are still on the fence - it's time to shit or get off the pot. Tell yo wife, tell yo kids - you're going to Dallas!!

I have several vacations and out of town trips planned before this event - so some of this needs to be wrapped up before I go.

02222EB5-60A9-41DC-A027-144BAD22C77F.jpeg

Jonesey07

Full House
Reaction score

In for all the things.

-DiD errand boy

Rhodeman77

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This feels like Big Brother government oversight. I need my tinfoil hat!

Top Bottom