Degen in Dallas II: Weird flex, but okay - Aug 24-28, 2022 (15 Viewers)

bergs

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
59 days to go!!!

Oh - and there will be Nitro Cold Brew Coffee on tap. Just ordered all the stuff to convert my taps to include a third nitro tap.

View attachment 938997
This would’ve really helped during the tournament last year when I was all banged up. I might lasted till round 5 instead of round 4.

The amentites at this meetup are just off the charts. Can’t wait to get there!!!

bergs

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Officially toying with the idea of giving my two weeks' notice...
Here’s what you do - I got you bro…

- tell current employer you got a better offer and really want to stay but you kinda can’t pass this up

- when they ask what do we have to do to keep you tell them you an extra tree fiddy. Not $350K. Just $350.

- they’ll be like sure no problem whew!

- that’s when you say “great, I’m super happy this worked out. I’ll need a couple weeks before I start - how about the first week in September?”

GODDAMNIT I’m a godddddamn genius.

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s what you do - I got you bro…

- tell current employer you got a better offer and really want to stay but you kinda can’t pass this up

- when they ask what do we have to do to keep you tell them you an extra tree fiddy. Not $350K. Just $350.

- they’ll be like sure no problem whew!

- that’s when you say “great, I’m super happy this worked out. I’ll need a couple weeks before I start - how about the first week in September?”

GODDAMNIT I’m a godddddamn genius.
This is genius. Will attempt with my current employer.

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Jonesey07 will be attending as the official tournament director, banker, meetup gopher, and dedicated dealer for any table who desires his services (tips appreciated, of course)

tenor.png

MatB

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok. Id sponsor this and the first 2 bottles of rum to get us to the 1/4 mark
346E8CC0-A6D1-4924-BC68-A732B77D387F.jpeg

bergs

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I’m in. I have a great Caribbean rum punch story too. Let me know if I can help with anything $ wise. I think we need light and dark premium rums but I’ll leave that to the experts. I’m just the consumer

Seriously, a consumer.

Top Bottom