Degen in Dallas II: Weird flex, but okay - Aug 24-28, 2022 (5 Viewers)

CptainCanuck

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Supplies secured for this weekends game at the lake.

7113F561-FCF0-4A3D-9DE6-F4951C6FC61F.jpeg

Schmendr1ck

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what did you do the week of August 24th?

Everybody else: Poker, food, drinking, cameraderie, hot sauce, mad stacks, and general degenmenship.

@Schmendr1ck: Busted my ass for three days setting up a convention booth getting ready for an important show, then isolated in a Columbus hotel for the next three days with COVID. Goddammit.

At least I got to spend the evening tonight catching up on 50 (!) pages of you guys having an absolute blast. I truly enjoyed seeing all the fun that was had and the inSANE money that was thrown around this year.

Next year is already on my calendar, and it will take wild bulls, rabid dogs, and @Josh Kifer's second butthole to keep me away. I'm applying for those second and third mortgages as we speak.

toothpic

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what did you do the week of August 24th?

Everybody else: Poker, food, drinking, cameraderie, hot sauce, mad stacks, and general degenmenship.

@Schmendr1ck: Busted my ass for three days setting up a convention booth getting ready for an important show, then isolated in a Columbus hotel for the next three days with COVID. Goddammit.

At least I got to spend the evening tonight catching up on 50 (!) pages of you guys having an absolute blast. I truly enjoyed seeing all the fun that was had and the inSANE money that was thrown around this year.

Next year is already on my calendar, and it will take wild bulls, rabid dogs, and @Josh Kifer's second butthole to keep me away. I'm applying for those second and third mortgages as we speak.
Josh only has two buttholes? Seems like a low count.

MatB

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone please point me to the PCF self-exclusion form? I need to 86 myself for a few months until this blows over.

Don’t worry, once self preservation kicks in and you repress all memories of the pics Josh sends you. You’ll be ok

Until of course you buy an iPhone and it decides to do an involuntary montage of ‘memories’

Schmendr1ck

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry, once self preservation kicks in and you repress all memories of the pics Josh sends you. You’ll be ok

Until of course you buy an iPhone and it decides to do an involuntary montage of ‘memories’
Josh who?

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nothing ruins my day more then when Facebook messenger decides to review pictures of Scarlet.

Thanks, ya jerk.

Top Bottom