Degen in Dallas II - Aug 24-28, 2022 (1 Viewer)

bergs

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
59 days to go!!!

Oh - and there will be Nitro Cold Brew Coffee on tap. Just ordered all the stuff to convert my taps to include a third nitro tap.

View attachment 938997
This would’ve really helped during the tournament last year when I was all banged up. I might lasted till round 5 instead of round 4.

The amentites at this meetup are just off the charts. Can’t wait to get there!!!

bergs

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Officially toying with the idea of giving my two weeks' notice...
Here’s what you do - I got you bro…

- tell current employer you got a better offer and really want to stay but you kinda can’t pass this up

- when they ask what do we have to do to keep you tell them you an extra tree fiddy. Not $350K. Just $350.

- they’ll be like sure no problem whew!

- that’s when you say “great, I’m super happy this worked out. I’ll need a couple weeks before I start - how about the first week in September?”

GODDAMNIT I’m a godddddamn genius.

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s what you do - I got you bro…

- tell current employer you got a better offer and really want to stay but you kinda can’t pass this up

- when they ask what do we have to do to keep you tell them you an extra tree fiddy. Not $350K. Just $350.

- they’ll be like sure no problem whew!

- that’s when you say “great, I’m super happy this worked out. I’ll need a couple weeks before I start - how about the first week in September?”

GODDAMNIT I’m a godddddamn genius.
This is genius. Will attempt with my current employer.

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Jonesey07 will be attending as the official tournament director, banker, meetup gopher, and dedicated dealer for any table who desires his services (tips appreciated, of course)

tenor.png

Top Bottom