Degen in Dallas II - Aug 24-28, 2022 (2 Viewers)

toothpic

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've done this multiple times as well. I need to look at the name and not the picture.
all-according-to-plaaaa.gif

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly, this isn't in the stars for me.

I had a work commitment in Boston, but was trying hard to get out of that.

The good news is that I did get out of it. The bad news is that instead, I have to go to Columbus that weekend for a trade show. There is abso-fucking-lutely no way that I can get out of this one, because it's the single most important marketing event for my product this year. :(

So I'm very, VERY grudgingly giving up my spot on the list.
This pisses me off.

bergs

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Schmendrick is vacating the Dallas Meetup Wrestling Title (DMWT) leaving Josh has the winner by default.

…but wait, what’s that I hear?

Could that be….no!!!!

YES!!!!! MY GOD!!! THAT’S MATB’s MUSIC (crowd starts to hear faint chords from God Save The Queen as a smiling MatB strolls casually into the arena eating fish and fucking chips out of a greasy paper bag).

Jonesey07

Full House
Reaction score
Schmendrick is vacating the Dallas Meetup Wrestling Title (DMWT) leaving Josh has the winner by default.

Could that be….no!!!!

YES!!!!! MY GOD!!! THAT’S MATB’s MUSIC (crowd starts to hear faint chords from God Save The Queen as a smiling MatB strolls casually into the arena eating fish and fucking chips out of a greasy paper bag).
Not gonna lie, fish and chips sounds bangin right now.

Rhodeman77

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Could that be….no!!!!

So is he eating fish while he is fucking chips? Just trying to get the correct visual in my mind for this epic match.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Could that be….no!!!!

I demand this be my Theme.

Top Bottom