Degen in Dallas - August 5th - 8th, 2021

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, how did you find a flight at this rate? Seems like every round trip flight I look for is like 1K or more. Any tips for flying?
Do you just want to fly? I'm still not 100% in, but once I am, if you can get to Houston, I can get you to Dallas. Plus How you gonna carry all that Parish beer if you're flying? I have a truck so plenty of room.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We should have some little name tags that include PCF usernames that way I can figure out who is who better. Unless your name really is Hornet and you are indeed Nick Kroll.
THIS! I'm feeble minded. We definitely need name tags with BOTH screen name and actual name.

shorticus

Full House
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you just want to fly? I'm still not 100% in, but once I am, if you can get to Houston, I can get you to Dallas. Plus How you gonna carry all that Parish beer if you're flying? I have a truck so plenty of room.
No, it was just a general question. I’m only 5 hours away. Easy drive.

CptainCanuck

High Hand
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Newbies welcome? I’d be up for some of the cash game days, perhaps the main event as well. Are the main event details posted somewhere?

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Hanging out with @p5woody and @Irish

20210528_140048.jpg

CraigT78

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
64 days until the meetup!!

Please check your meetup attendance PM and if you have not confirmed please do so.

Shirt orders are due by June 7th. Glassware orders are due by June 21st.

I'd like to clean up the lockup list - so if you have not confirmed yet - please do so this month!

After reading the SASC Memorial Day thread, I am really looking forward to this!!

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Please check your meetup attendance PM and if you have not confirmed please do so.

I'd like to clean up the lockup list - so if you have not confirmed yet - please do so this month!

After reading the SASC Memorial Day thread, I am really looking forward to this!!
Let's go MFer!

CptainCanuck

High Hand
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Newbies welcome? I’d be up for some of the cash game days, perhaps the main event as well. Are the main event details posted somewhere?

ImCrossland

Flush
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I’m pumped!

CraigT78

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that available in keg...I think that’s what I’d like to sponsor. I love pecanos
Not sure - it's seasonal and wasn't on tap in the taproom. I can pick up a few cases if there is no keg available. I'll text the owner and ask.

Top Bottom