Deck Boxes for Bridge sized cards? (1 Viewer)

Hairy_Crocodile

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hey all!

Was wondering if anyone knows if there are any cool deck boxes for bridge sized cards. The deck I ordered came with a flimsy paper box, and I would like a sleek plastic box for them. I have some boxes that fit poker size and bigger, but id like a box that fits bridge cards more snugly so they dont rattle around.

you can find all kinds of options on etsy, this one looks amazing

I believe there's a vendor on here selling empty COPAG double-deck plastic cases. Can't remember who, but it came up recently. I'll post back if I remember, but try searching for COPAG boxes on here too.

I believe there's a vendor on here selling empty COPAG double-deck plastic cases. Can't remember who, but it came up recently. I'll post back if I remember, but try searching for COPAG boxes on here too.
Spinetties has them for $5 a box

Old KEM boxes from eBay....
Unfortunately, I'm looking for single deck boxes. I know people sell the double boxes empty all the time, but I just wanted to see how many single deck box options existed.

Kinda like this, but in a size that fits non sleeved cards. This box is for sleeved playing cards, and doesnt fit poker or bridge size well, as it rattles around in the alot.
1626825084968.png

Unfortunately, I'm looking for single deck boxes. I know people sell the double boxes empty all the time, but I just wanted to see how many single deck box options existed.

Kinda like this, but in a size that fits non sleeved cards. This box is for sleeved playing cards, and doesnt fit poker or bridge size well, as it rattles around in the alot.
View attachment 739620
There are single Kem boxes available. Look listing carefully

@Darson Do you think these will fit in the deck "slots" of the typical poker chip case? I still have a cheap aluminum case, but I'm eyeing the Versa Deluxe 500 case, which seems well liked on PCF.

Either way though, the spaces in the case for playing cards are pretty tight and fit standard playing cards paper tuck boxes with only a little bit of play, so I don't know if the plastic case you got (or others) may work. Would prefer to have my good cards in the chip case and not have to carry a separate 2-deck setup.

1633283391595.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom