Dear french speaking friends! (1 Viewer)

ballefrans

Two Pair
Reaction score
Sent an e-mail to a french company that makes custom mats and got an answer shortly after but in all french! Used google translate and as far as I can tell they can make what I want but there is a lot of info I dont understand.

Can someone help me translate?? E-mail pasted below:

Hi
I have an oval table that measures 170x130. Its actually a round table 130cm in diameter with a 40cm extender in the middle. Can you make a mat 170x130 cm? And are the mats 3cm or 4 cm thick?

Best regards,

Christer

Bonjour,

Nous pouvons faire un tapis de 170 x 130 cm en 3 mm d'épaisseur, voici le tarif :
-144,90€ TTC hors frais de maquette et de livraison.

Si vous apportez le visuel, voici nos caractéristiques pour le fichier à fournir :
- visuel à l’échelle 1 : par exemple pour un tapis de 60x35cm (2362x1378px Minimum) , Bord perdu de 0,5cm
Le bord perdu est la Zone située à sur le périmètre extérieur du document sur laquelle on fait dépasser le visuel qui ne seront pas gardées à la coupe.
Le bord perdu étant par définition perdu à la coupe, veillez à n'y inscrire aucune information importante pour le document final. Les bords perdus permettent une coupe nette.
Les formats de fichiers acceptés sont : Tiff, jpg,png, psd, ai, svg ou pdf.

Si vous fournissez la maquette aux bonnes dimensions, résolution et sans retouches à effectuer de notre part, aucuns frais de maquette ne seront prélevés.

Si nous réalisons la maquette en partie ou totalement, des frais entre 10 et 80€ selon la complexité sont à prévoir.

Chaque tapis est roulé et emballé dans une housse de protection et de transport.

Les frais de livraison seront calculés automatiquement à la fin de votre commande en fonction du transporteur choisi (Mondial Relay ou DPD).

Dans l'attente de votre retour.

Cordialement,
Laëtitia

Montapisdejeux, perhaps? :)

Did you translate to English or to Norwegian? If Norwegian, don't do that. I think it translates via English so there are a bunch of errors.

I actually got mats from them last week! 4mm, they had some of that left, so if you ask kindly, perhaps...

Montapisdejeux, perhaps? :)

Did you translate to English or to Norwegian? If Norwegian, don't do that. I think it translates via English so there are a bunch of errors.

I actually got mats from them last week! 4mm, they had some of that left, so if you ask kindly, perhaps...
Montapisdejeux indeed!

So if I provide a vector file they can print any design I make?

Really want at least 4mm so I guess I will send them another mail and ask kindly!

You happy with the mats? Any pictures?

So if I provide a vector file they can print any design I make?
I don't know. They have specified some formats in their email.

I used a stock design but added some artwork to it. Some mats had custom sizes and colors, + I added different seating numbers than what they usually do.

You happy with the mats? Any pictures?
Yes I'm happy. Some minor issues with grey shades on white text, but no deal breakers. I'll pm you some pics.

I already ordered at them, very serious company !

Btw, one of the delivery options they provide you is Mondial Relay which is only available in few countries. And DPD, well, I hope in Norway it's better than in Belgium ahah.

Bonjour,

Nous pouvons faire un tapis de 170 x 130 cm en 3 mm d'épaisseur, voici le tarif :
-144,90€ TTC hors frais de maquette et de livraison.

Si vous apportez le visuel, voici nos caractéristiques pour le fichier à fournir :
- visuel à l’échelle 1 : par exemple pour un tapis de 60x35cm (2362x1378px Minimum) , Bord perdu de 0,5cm
Le bord perdu est la Zone située à sur le périmètre extérieur du document sur laquelle on fait dépasser le visuel qui ne seront pas gardées à la coupe.
Le bord perdu étant par définition perdu à la coupe, veillez à n'y inscrire aucune information importante pour le document final. Les bords perdus permettent une coupe nette.
Les formats de fichiers acceptés sont : Tiff, jpg,png, psd, ai, svg ou pdf.

Si vous fournissez la maquette aux bonnes dimensions, résolution et sans retouches à effectuer de notre part, aucuns frais de maquette ne seront prélevés.

Si nous réalisons la maquette en partie ou totalement, des frais entre 10 et 80€ selon la complexité sont à prévoir.

Chaque tapis est roulé et emballé dans une housse de protection et de transport.

Les frais de livraison seront calculés automatiquement à la fin de votre commande en fonction du transporteur choisi (Mondial Relay ou DPD).

Dans l'attente de votre retour.

Cordialement,
Laëtitia

Hello,

We can make a table topper of 170 x 130 cm with 3mm thickness. Here's the quote :
- 144,90€ all tax included except design fee and shipping.

If you provide the design, here're the requirements for the file to provide :
- design at scale 1 : for instance, for a topper 60x35 (2362x1378 px minimum), bleeding of 0.5cm
The bleeding is the zone outside the perimeter of the document in which the design extends. This zone will be lost at the cutting stage.
Since the bleeding zone will be cut, please do not add any useful information there. Having this bleeding zone allows us to have a better cut.
Accepted formats are : Tiff, jpg, png, psd, ai, svg or pdf.

If you provide the design at the right dimensions, resolution and without rework to do, no design free will be charged.
If we have to do the design entirely or partially, fees will be between 10€ and 80€ depending on the complexity of the remaining work.

Each topper is rolled and shipped in a protective bag.

Shipping fees are calculated automatically at the end of the order depending on the selected shipper (Mondial Relay or DPD).

Looing forward to hear from you,

Greetings,
Laëtitia.

Status update @ballefrans ?
I bought a couple mats in the past from montapisdejeux. Nice quality :tup:
So I decided to go for a custom 6-max table a couple months ago. Very happy of the result :)
Good quality and affordable price.
You can send vector format or even png and review the mockup with the designer.

Attachments

• DB2F8A9D-6E57-4F3D-8518-27A4D0217C44.jpeg
    DB2F8A9D-6E57-4F3D-8518-27A4D0217C44.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 73
Status update @ballefrans ?
I bought a couple mats in the past from montapisdejeux. Nice quality :tup:
So I decided to go for a custom 6-max table a couple months ago. Very happy of the result :)
Good quality and affordable price.
You can send vector format or even png and review the mockup with the designer.

Looks great and will definitely order from them at some point. Still learning designing in vector format. (And designing in general) Making things look good is not as easy as it seems!

Picture below is as far as I have come. At the moment I am practicing by designing some custom chips that never will get made cause they look pretty awful at the moment!
PXL_20230126_191226861.jpg

Very happy with my purchase from them, great product. They replied to me in English however...

Dpd, as mentioned seems like the nut low when it comes to shipping. Ordered and shipped a month ago. Seems like my package is still in france as far as I can tell.
D9AB3C8E-B272-4AF3-8150-1102F05CB387.png

DPD is the worst shipping company ever.

Last I ordered a motherboard and black home, I found a bike tire in front of my house...

In the end I got the motherboard few days later and they came to pick the tire 10-15 days later.

Also, a couple of years ago, someone in the street saw the DPD van parked in the street and the guy was looking for my house (the number was not in GPS yet). Someone came out of his house (150m from my house) and told the DPD guy he was waiting for a package and the guy handed it over to him without checking anything.

They are not serious at all.

DPD is the worst shipping company ever.

Last I ordered a motherboard and black home, I found a bike tire in front of my house...

In the end I got the motherboard few days later and they came to pick the tire 10-15 days later.

Also, a couple of years ago, someone in the street saw the DPD van parked in the street and the guy was looking for my house (the number was not in GPS yet). Someone came out of his house (150m from my house) and told the DPD guy he was waiting for a package and the guy handed it over to him without checking anything.

They are not serious at all.
Who does not need a good bike tyre

Dpd, as mentioned seems like the nut low when it comes to shipping. Ordered and shipped a month ago. Seems like my package is still in france as far as I can tell. View attachment 1123299

Small update on my order. My packaged was shipped back to montapi for reasons unknown. Shipped a second time and the same thing happened.

Now it has shipped for a third time and with a different carrier. Chronopost I think.

Montapi has been great with communication though and offered me a refund both times it shipped back and said they would throw in some free stuff with my package this third time.

One time!!

Took some time but it finally arrived!

Was a bit worried when the box arrived like this:
57881A72-8E73-4CBD-B54C-B19368381B71.jpeg

But pretty happy with the result.

27B18328-8721-4645-8121-E8EF3FE27AE0.jpeg

4BBD894D-7149-4A15-B2A2-498562AF1F91.jpeg

93DB2BFB-9A70-4FFF-A83E-85F0C82CB0C7.jpeg

Now I just have to build a removable rail:unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom