Dealer's Choice Kube - "Blue Sands Resort" edition (1 Viewer)

PokerChipsDesign

Straight
Reaction score
This "Kube" has been realised for a french collector, member of the PokerChipsFactory.fr community. J5 was kind enough to send us the Blue Sands logo and its agreement to this unique project...

- Delivered in its custom box (blue felt inside)
- Width/height/deepth : 5 cm / 1,97 inch
- Weight : 100 g
- Finely engraved on all sides: Dealer's Choice, Omaha, Omaha HI/LO, Texas Hold'em, Razz, 7 Stud

Price : €69 - including design, engraving, sanding & custom box
Shipping : France €7 / Worldwide €25
The Kube is delivered unpainted/unvarnished.

Ready to roll on your poker table !

Here is more photos and a little video presentation ;)

Last edited:
Awesome.

When you have time, email me the prices. That could be nice addition to Colony Club family (if only I had the chips already).

I will consider this, when I order them 80 mm acrylic buttons.

This other Kube was made a few years ago (2012) for a french Vineyard's collector...

gallery_1549_66_80187.jpg

very nice. How well does that size work on the table ?

I reckon the games on all six sides can be modified and selected freely rightrightright?

Man. If I had a blue sands set, I'd totally be in it. Wish there was one for Zen...
Well, the Blue Sands design was made specifically for this Kube but I can make a Kube with your own design. Or with then "Zen" design is the designer agrees ;)

I'd love to get a Vineyard Kube! I already contacted frenchchipper, but am super interested if you can build another....

I'd love to get a Vineyard Kube! I already contacted frenchchipper, but am super interested if you can build another....
Of course I can. You can even change the variants. Do you like the design as it is on frenchchipper's Kube ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom