GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS to accompany the US/CAN CARDS MOLD group buy - COMPLETED! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20201016_130133.gif

I do have a USPS box coming in addition to the four FedEx boxes whose contents are displayed above. But those should just be a few extra racks I ordered to hold my cards mold chips. By my first count, I am short on four of the buttons. I will check everything, but that's my initial count.

I do have a USPS box coming in addition to the four FedEx boxes whose contents are displayed above. But those should just be a few extra racks I ordered to hold my cards mold chips. By my first count, I am short on four of the buttons. I will check everything, but that's my initial count.
And that’s why I do a re-count. I had most buttons in stacks of 10, but a few were in stacks of 11, which threw my counts off. I received everything I was supposed to (and then some).

(and then some).
Dibs! Kidding, but for real some great gif reactions.

@Marhault those pens look great! @Eloe2000 bro your donkeys are beautiful, love the blue sky. This pic shows how different your colors look compared to normal DBs.

China Clubs, Mill Towns, everyone’s looks great!

@Marhault those pens look great! @Eloe2000 bro your donkeys are beautiful, love the blue sky. This pic shows how different your colors look compared to normal DBs.

"The Pen" buttons turned out amazing. Seriously, they might be the best of the bunch, and there are some really cool buttons here.

I keep looking over my shoulder at the piles, shuddering at the thought of packing them all.

"The Pen" buttons turned out amazing. Seriously, they might be the best of the bunch, and there are some really cool buttons here.

I keep looking over my shoulder at the piles, shuddering at the thought of packing them all.
Close up?

Same as how I feel for not realizing it was going on in the first place.
Well, there is a gift in the form of a Dealer Button from my own design. Not as cool as the others, but it's for you. Zaki has it for ya.

It's the same design as my avatar.

I'm excited! They look good from a distance lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom